Sarah Burke #60 Keith swapped brains pacifically for big turnip heads breast in a bun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God love her she's only dying to come on and bitch about Brian, she'd want to get a grip "Luke's situation", she's disgusting.

Reactions: 13
Alfaparf is great I get the salon size on beauty savers

Reactions: 5
God love her she's only dying to come on and bitch about Brian, she'd want to get a grip "Luke's situation", she's disgusting.
Wish someone asked her what’s Luke’s ‘situation’ does he need counselling? Is he sick ? What 6 year old has a ‘situation’

Reactions: 14
This professional dirt mongrel, full time scumbag can get a blue tick and Sineads curvy style can’t

Reactions: 7
Posted this on the twins and me thread by mistake

“How do you stay so positive” she deffo asked herself that one. Sars is literally the most negative moaning instahun of them all. She’s never positive and is constantly on crying or moaning about something. Also laughing at her saying she never comes on and shares “what’s going on in the background”

Reactions: 22
Between this and Biden’s engagement I’d say Burps is apoplectic with rage

I’d say she driving the jeep () around Onslow Gardens screaming crying and stopping occasionally to scrawl in her very own burn book

Reactions: 19
Between this and Biden’s engagement I’d say Burps is apoplectic with rage

I’d say she driving the jeep () around Onslow Gardens screaming crying and stopping occasionally to scrawl in her very own burn book
“Burn book” she probably has two voodoo dolls of Brian and his gf she sticks pins in.

Reactions: 13
"How do you stay so positive "
I'll tell ya! If I had no job but could still get my hair done weekly, nails done, news pj's every 2 days, free cosmetics ect sent to my door, free weekends away.......I'd be bloody positive!!!!

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.