Sarah Burke #60 Keith swapped brains pacifically for big turnip heads breast in a bun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has Luke 💯 of the time she’s at home which is 60% of the week, but when she’s at home Keet does everything with him apparently when he’s not working which is 30%. So u have him 30% Sarah and even then u fob him off to others. Brian was at his training in na piarsaig according to someone on here they had a huge row at the pitch. So I’d imagine hes trying to prevent a repeat of that plus the fact the child is now in Teets club might by why Brian doesn’t go. I’ve personally seen Luke out n about with his dad as have other tattlers so again that’s a lie. Plus wasn’t it Sarah herself who stopped him going to his dads when he hurt his eye down there. She’s just twisting it all to make Brian look bad and herself look great but by spewing so much hate about Brian she actually makes herself look bitter and twisted and she’s ultimately hurting her own son by having everyone gossiping about “Luke’s situation”. Imagine being so miserable, jealous and bitter that u would spend your first Valentine’s Day as an engaged couple sitting at home and spewing Shite online about your ex

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I know at least 5 of these situations (some of the children are adults now) with no dads around, stepdads, sometimes more than one while the child is young. And I have never ever seen this kind of behavior. I’ve seen good men step in and raise kids as their own cause their own dads are pricks, off raising their other family quite often. But still it is never this forced! It would lovely if Brian wasn’t around and wanted nothing to do with him. But we all know he sees him. And spends nights there. We just don’t know how often.
Sarah Is probably torn between wanting to offload him and have her weekends for lying around like a slob all day and then off to the pub. And wanting to control the situation and what better way to do that than not let Brian see his son.

There would be serious words if Brian was my partner and Sarah is there telling 50k people he never sees his son (saying Lewk is with her 100% of the time os basically saying this). This must not be going to court if she is coming on lying like that.
The fact she through shade and digs on valentine's Day towards her ex who happy in a relationship goes to show what a psycho she is, I wonder does she block Keith from her posts at times 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The fact she through shade and digs on valentine's Day towards her ex who happy in a relationship goes to show what a psycho she is, I wonder does she block Keith from her posts at times 🤭
It also shows she’s not over her ex and is miserable with Keith hence the non stop ramblings about not being into Valentine’s Day.

Reactions: 9
I know at least 5 of these situations (some of the children are adults now) with no dads around, stepdads, sometimes more than one while the child is young. And I have never ever seen this kind of behavior. I’ve seen good men step in and raise kids as their own cause their own dads are pricks, off raising their other family quite often. But still it is never this forced! It would lovely if Brian wasn’t around and wanted nothing to do with him. But we all know he sees him. And spends nights there. We just don’t know how often.
Sarah Is probably torn between wanting to offload him and have her weekends for lying around like a slob all day and then off to the pub. And wanting to control the situation and what better way to do that than not let Brian see his son.

There would be serious words if Brian was my partner and Sarah is there telling 50k people he never sees his son (saying Lewk is with her 100% of the time os basically saying this). This must not be going to court if she is coming on lying like that.
And she thinks that if lewk gets passed to her sisters or Keith's mother then that still means she has him 100% of the time

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.