Sarah Burke #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she ever stop droning on about herself and her bloody breakup 💤💤💤 get over it ya bore.

Little wonder he did a runner having to listen to that conceited cow morning noon & night

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Does she ever stop droning on about herself and her bloody breakup 💤💤💤 get over it ya bore.

Little wonder he did a runner having to listen to that conceited cow morning noon & night
You swear she was parenting him all alone he has a father also!! Brian would want to have a word eith this ejit she’s a melter!! The boy is fine ffs!!

Reactions: 10
One minute the child is driving her mad and testing mommy, she can't wait for a break and the next she's crying with love for him and bleating on about lukey this that and the other. She looks like she is putting on some stupid show for someone. It's fake as f##k.

Reactions: 9
I can't understand if she's so upset for Luke can't she just suck it up and ask Brian stay over Xmas eve so he's there Xmas morning? Many co-parents did this including myself even though I felt like thumping the head off him every time I saw him 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Omg she is not a single parent!
I can't understand if she's so upset for Luke can't she just suck it up and ask Brian stay over Xmas eve so he's there Xmas morning? Many co-parents did this including myself even though I felt like thumping the head off him every time I saw him 🤣🤣
Agree and wasn't she the one blabbing on about he is her child and she won't share him etc 🙄

Reactions: 8
Cannot understand why she doesn’t wear a mask visiting that poor old woman.

Reactions: 8
You swear she was parenting him all alone he has a father also!! Brian would want to have a word eith this ejit she’s a melter!! The boy is fine ffs!!
Exactly, children are very resilient, it's up to her and Brian to make sure that Luke is happy and secure....its only all for attention and to get fools to message her and tell her what a wonderful mother she is 😴

She is an idiot, it's all poor me and my poor 30th etc, what a melter..who bloody cares! Plenty people are much more misfortunate than her yet she is just devastated because she cant get pished in killarney for her birthday, such a drama queen..waiting on the picky polly post now once her stupid dress will hardly be needed..

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her and the child's dad broke up he didn't stop being the child's dad ffs she is not a single mom is not doing it all on her own the way she talking Brian didn't buy Luke one thing ffs. She really needs to realise breaking up with someone does not make him no longer the child's dad 🙄🤔my friend's child's dad has never once seen their child she is 100% a single mam she does it all herself the Christmases the birthdays the clothes the uniform everything and I have so much respect for her! Sarah gives real single moms a bad rep making it look like every single mom does duck all except get hair nails and tan done and swan around. She has no idea how tough it actually is on your actual own!

Reactions: 15
I can’t believe she’s advising people about saving !! I am actually shocked that any company would do a collab with her. She had a massive tax bill Brian and her dad paid it off it was mentioned on here. She spends like there is no tomorrow! She is the biggest pain ever. She’s far from a single mother she’s not upset over the boy when she has nights out or 3 nights in Killarney!

The flabby bag is now advertising, financial services, the account has 295 followers 🙈🙈🙈
Shocked at this the worst person ever to look after her own money!!

How can she be working with a tanning brand and upload a picture of her feet in that state 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.