Sarah Burke #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OK Sarah......one single potato.......no E...........more than one potato .. ... two potatoes............ has an E. Very simple😉

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can someone tell me how 7 spuds, oil, mayonnaise and more is considered weight loss food. That's a full size meal. Just because its not a takeaway doesn't mean its weighloss friendly. She should commit to maintaining and exercising because she worships food. If I was trying to lose weight I would find her way too blàse and easygoing.

Reactions: 9
Can someone tell me how 7 spuds, oil, mayonnaise and more is considered weight loss food. That's a full size meal. Just because its not a takeaway doesn't mean its weighloss friendly. She should commit to maintaining and exercising because she worships food. If I was trying to lose weight I would find her way too blàse and easygoing.
30 sprays of butter fry shite! Stay clear of this rubbish use spray Rapeseed oil you use eat less! She has a major eating addiction eating that late at night!! Really..

Reactions: 8
I don’t use oil on anything. I use water. Learnt that trick years ago. As a person with a serious food disorder she has always screamed eating disorder at me. She can’t stop talking and thinking about it and it rules her life. She needs to go to oa to get to the root of what’s going on.

Reactions: 5
NEW THREAD TITLE
Sarah the belter, slimming world mentor
Eats tit everyday, wants covid to stay!

Just saying that this already has about 50 likes!

Reactions: 19
What was the phone call even supposed to be about to Tina?? I didn't get it all, "mam, you know the turkeys in Tesco?" "What turkeys in Tesco?" . The end. Like what does that even mean??? Comedy gold 🙄😏

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Bawling over Luke's card 🤣she'll be bawling when she has him all xmas having hard mommy days lol
I’m bawling here and I have only 1 of mine 😭😭😭😭😭 the others cant get home imagine if she had that stress. My kids are on lockdown and I’m like a bleeping demented cleaning lady looking for dirt and finding too much!! I thought I was clean!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This is the epitome of an eating disorder! I’m not thinking of takeaways as I’m happy but I must be thinking of them as I’m on about them since last night and oh yeah I’m not hungry as I’m horsing the quality street into me! And those weren't tears!that was the eyebrow dye burning the eyes off her! 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What is she saying he calls her? Mom or momma she says she tells him stop calling me that I genuinely cannot understand what she is saying? Anyone?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.