Sarah Burke #43 q&a with keet the briar, too busy talking shite to clean the air fryer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The ignorant oaf hasn’t the cop on to post a trigger warning to those suffering when she has milked infertility for attention for months. She’ll have no luck for it. I can’t wait for stepped up daddy number 2 to hit the scene

• Angry
Reactions: 22
I’ve just popped the bottle of wine feet up and just here for the comments 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I suppose she be on for the chats tonight I’m not able for 9 months of I’m exhausted I’m sick I’m this I’m that 🙄🙄slimming world is out the window I’d say aswell

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How far along is she? Early 2023?? Like she hardly means January??
Luke doesn’t give a shite he’s already a big brother 😂😂 also, filming Keith’s reaction to pregnancy tests 🙄🙄🙄
Well we know her and dates don’t really mix well lol

i wonder did she have a fresh transfer when magnum was made and maybe had a bleed last week when she had the snot fest hence the bed rest. They’ve heard the heartbeat and sure you wouldn’t hear that if just implanted

• Wow
Reactions: 12
The ignorant oaf hasn’t the cop on to post a trigger warning to those suffering when she has milked infertility for attention for months. She’ll have no luck for it. I can’t wait for stepped up daddy number 2 to hit the scene
I can’t wait til that bleep takes the kid, gets full custody and rats her to the courts so she loses custody of Luke too. I’m way too hormonal to have read that tonight. Not a pity party but I come from a history of fertility issues on mama side, partners side and have been under medical investigation for years, balls rolling now and I’m a e in Rotunda. Im sick with worry I won’t conceive when we try having suffered a miscarriage and now waiting for my colposcopy over abnormal cells. Having a proper cry when all you lovely ladies have shared your heart breaking struggles some ending in success and some still trying and this bleep has tit over all of those troubles and heart breaks, sleepless nights, tough conversations in a mere few months. I genuinely am bleeping disgusted. No karma in this world right now

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
That why the lazy fat slob been on the couch for last 10 days she will still be there come march won't be able to lift a finger now

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Can’t believe she’s pregnant. Wouldn’t be announcing on social media this early but each to their own. Why give Luke that box in the car and it full of pregnancy tests?? The mind boggles. Looking at the scan photo if it’s been taken i the last few days she’s around 6ish weeks so end of April next year.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
She has 100% confirmed our suspicions that there was never any secondary infertility ! She just jumped onto that after her Sugar king mess up. That is why she went to Therapie because the places in Cork wouldn’t have had any of it ! The absolute state of that reel 😂 pissy sticks wrapped up in boxes for the 6 year old , and the decoration she made of empty vials in a circle around the baby clothes 😂😂😂 She’s so unbearable!

• Sick
Reactions: 32
What a dope announcing so early and the baby clothes as a previous x3 miscarragie sufferer it should come with a trigger warning and she needs a dose of reality getting pregnant is only one hurdle.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Where do i start. She absolutely has no fertility issues except maybe a layer of fat over the uterus lining. Shes a bleeping bleep anyone with fertility issues would post a trigger warning. Im so sorry for any of ye upset by her reel. I know after multiple miscarriages how upsetting that can be im just lucky i got my rainbow baby but i made no pregnancy announcement or anything i was terrified for the 9 months. I absolutely cannot wait to see how big she gets. I think it's way, way too early to announce but hopefully all goes well and she has a healthy pregnancy (hateful as she is id only ever wish a healthy pregnancy for anyone)

Reactions: 30
This just proves this was impatience to catch up with Brian & not a massive fertility issue in my opinion. A mockery to all who suffer long long years of IVF. I’m thinking of you if that announcement hurts you x
It has just broke me. I found out Today my cycle wasn’t successful, I’m heartbroken. I know I shouldn’t feel this way but I like to think I’m a good person and she clearly is not with all the horrible comments she makes. Like why does she get it and I don’t. I know that sounds stupid but had to get it off my chest.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 75
Long long time lurker here.. this has just cut deep with me.. I had egg collection the week before Sarah! Suffered with bad over-stimulation so forced to change to frozen transfer which took place 11 days ago. Tomorrow was to be the day I find out if it worked.. I can't bring myself to tell my husband I took a sneaky test this morning and it was negative. My heart hurts and here we have Sarah with a long drawn out frozen transfer story which was a lie to now hearing the heartbeat so quickly. My good God, social media doesn't do well for the faint hearted.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 63
When I say I ran here 😆 its very early to be telling people, she should wait till at least she has a 12 week scan. Is she going to take to couch now for the next eight months.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.