Sarah Burke #43 q&a with keet the briar, too busy talking shite to clean the air fryer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Were there actually pregnancy tests in the box she gave Luke?🤢🤢🤢 like a child that age would have a clue what they are here’s a stick with mammys piss on it 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤢 dirty yoke she is

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
How far along is she? Early 2023?? Like she hardly means January??
Luke doesn’t give a shite he’s already a big brother 😂😂 also, filming Keith’s reaction to pregnancy tests 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 11
Are they pissy pregnancy tests in the box for Luke? There is no way I would announce a pregnancy this early on social media but I’m not a desperate gowl with something to prove

Reactions: 23
I just watched the reel in full! Are her piss sticks in the gift box to HER SON?????

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
This just proves this was impatience to catch up with Brian & not a massive fertility issue in my opinion. A mockery to all who suffer long long years of IVF. I’m thinking of you if that announcement hurts you x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 54
Were there actually pregnancy tests in the box she gave Luke?🤢🤢🤢 like a child that age would have a clue what they are here’s a stick with mammys piss on it 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤢 dirty yoke she is
Keet didn’t look very excited and poor Luke looked very confused

Reactions: 7
If she only told her families 2 weeks ago she must not be very far along

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Im a bleep dont care 🤣😆 but she doesn't deserve a other child luke doesn't poxy know when march is why tell him so early stupid witch

Reactions: 22
She’s so bleeping vile and of course the day after the sister pops she announces it, whatever happened to waiting for the all clear for 3 months? And preggers with one embryo the second the start IVF, all those illnesses BOLLIX ye bleeping lying GEEBAG Sarah, I’ll think of ye while undergoing multiple medical appointments in the Rotunda ye woman because unlike you I have tit wrong with my lady bits that’s keeping me up at night I’m not pretending to the world for a pity party. Literally proving she’s full of tit. The issue at the school gate must have been telling Brian and he didn’t give a flying duck so now she’s up the duff with regret😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Keet didn’t look very excited and poor Luke looked very confused
Not at all coached to look at a pink piss stick with "7 days DPO" written on it and clasp his hand to his mouth, like any primary school aged child would immediately grasping that means his mother is pregnant :rolleyes:

The bleeping reveal box in the car , the reel with the injections, easily 8 different baby gros with cheesy American slogans on them.

I'm hoping she's minimum 14 weeks gone with an announcement this ridiculously OTT.

Reactions: 11
It’s evident now that time, healthy eating, no alcohol & weight loss would have made this happen anyway.

Reactions: 10
She’s so bleeping vile and of course the day after the sister pops she announces it, whatever happened to waiting for the all clear for 3 months? And preggers with one embryo the second the start IVF, all those illnesses BOLLIX ye bleeping lying GEEBAG Sarah, I’ll think of ye while undergoing multiple medical appointments in the Rotunda ye woman because unlike you I have tit wrong with my lady bits that’s keeping me up at night I’m not pretending to the world for a pity party. Literally proving she’s full of tit. The issue at the school gate must have been telling Brian and he didn’t give a flying duck so now she’s up the duff with regret😂
She really couldn't let her sister have any limelight kinda shows what sort of person she is a witch actually a hateful witch 😆

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.