Sarah Burke #43 q&a with keet the briar, too busy talking shite to clean the air fryer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Find someone who makes you....lust, want, crave"

🤮

Not that guy anyway.
He makes me want to run, hide, disappear 🫠

The sharing of the ‘gifts’ is her way of telling us people love her. Newsflash we know they don’t. You have no friends because you are a lying nutter on the least silent journey in the world

• Haha
Reactions: 19
This whole charade is extremely embarrassing and really should be kept silent 😩 great entertainment none the less ☺

Did solo mom send her a nana nightie from her collection? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Day 10 in the big Burker house. Sarah is still decomposing under her tartan blanket.
Now I feel someone needs to do a David Attenborough style voiceover
This beast has not left her habitat for 10 days, unusual eyebrows still intact,preys on the food she hoards in her own teeth, seems docile and uninterested in hygiene, antibiotic resistant infection culturing nicely on tartan blanket she has used to insulate her blubber. Not prone to attack, unless you have a roosters bag in a five mile radius, then she hunts in pairs, teams up with another species who shares her den, he blinds others with his radioactive gnashers and together they eat the food, containers and all. They then retreat to their nest and laugh and laugh and laugh. They did, didn't they. They did. Knotted.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
We need to calm down people, the chances are in reality, Sarah of the big back probably just went over on her ankle and is now relishing in all the speculation whilst fermenting in her own juices on the manky couch under the manky Christmas blanket ( that’s probably the dogs) all the while stuck to tattle and eye bleeping herself in her reflection.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This whole charade is extremely embarrassing and really should be kept silent 😩 great entertainment none the less ☺

Did solo mom send her a nana nightie from her collection? 🤣
Exactly embarssing wait for the big reveal when she does decide why she's taken to the couch, she comes across as mentally unstable at this stage 🤪 God love her she plays off the attention on a daily basis,

Reactions: 4
Anyone else enjoying the burp break ????
Not seeing her eyefuckin herself on camera, or licking her beak, or digging for 6mnth old food lodged between her teeth with her tongue 😜
anyone ?? Anyone ???.only me than ...no worries will drive it on !!
🤣🤣🤣

TBH I couldn't giving a flying duck what the reason her arse is wedged to the couch for...that gowl will always be a gowl ,keet or no keet, baby or no baby...

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If non solo Lisa is sending her flowers it’s got to do with ivf transfer so it’s def happened!!

Reactions: 7
doctor changed 1 of my meds yesterday. Took the new 1 this morning by 10am the boke and shite was flying out of me had to come home from work on the sofa for just over 3hrs with a blanket I've had to get myself up and slowly tidying up abit bored scundered and climbing the walls. Fair play to Sarah for sitting on that sofa for 10 days any wonder she's off her nut if that's all she ever does. Should be considered an Olympic sport or as a tourture device.

Reactions: 9
doctor changed 1 of my meds yesterday. Took the new 1 this morning by 10am the boke and shite was flying out of me had to come home from work on the sofa for just over 3hrs with a blanket I've had to get myself up and slowly tidying up abit bored scundered and climbing the walls. Fair play to Sarah for sitting on that sofa for 10 days any wonder she's off her nut if that's all she ever does. Should be considered an Olympic sport or as a tourture device.
What's the boke?! Dublin Hun here, never heard that before!

Now I feel someone needs to do a David Attenborough style voiceover
This beast has not left her habitat for 10 days, unusual eyebrows still intact,preys on the food she hoards in her own teeth, seems docile and uninterested in hygiene, antibiotic resistant infection culturing nicely on tartan blanket she has used to insulate her blubber. Not prone to attack, unless you have a roosters bag in a five mile radius, then she hunts in pairs, teams up with another species who shares her den, he blinds others with his radioactive gnashers and together they eat the food, containers and all. They then retreat to their nest and laugh and laugh and laugh. They did, didn't they. They did. Knotted.
Just realised they haven't laughed in a while🤔🧐🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That stupid witch "my solo journey to mom" is sucking ass to gain more followers, no other reason..... shes such a desperado, and just like Sarah, wants nothing more in life than to be welded to the sofa all day, get heaps of freebies through the door, and are total attention seekers🙄 both lazy as duck, both dirty unwashed mingers, and both prone to not looking after the basic needs of their children.....
👏👏 Perfect definition of them both!!!
Any companies that enable these two dopes through collabs .....should be boycotted

Reactions: 4
👏👏 Perfect definition of them both!!!
Any companies that enable these two dopes through collabs .....should be boycotted
Why thank you!😂 Should have added, that they both leech off social welfare too, and always will, cos they wouldnt work to warm themselves🙄

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.