Sarah Burke #43 q&a with keet the briar, too busy talking shite to clean the air fryer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's probably still getting the same amount of interaction with followers by doing duck all

Reactions: 1
I know nothing of gaa.really but what I do see is the sense of community it brings. When a match is won the cars come up the hill beeping on their way back to the club and when there is a big match, the club colours are out in force on the houses , the shops and the local schools. How sad to take that sense of belonging away from your child just for a dig at your ex!
It might also have something to do with the fact Tina is apparently banned from the bar there and the rest of the Burke's are not very welcome either......
They’re barred from the local gaa club? Jesus that’s a sad state of affairs 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I don't think there is anything wrong with her apart from being emotionally manipulative and attention seeking. I don't think a transfer has happened and I don't think she has COVID. I think Keet is working the weekend , Luke has probably moved into his own apartment at this stage to just be and have some peace and quiet and this one is flat out on SM looking for attention and playing the victim

• Haha
Reactions: 50
She absolutely loves the attention the band aid baby journey is bringing!

Reactions: 15
So new to this wan,I'm so annoying for ye that know all about her, Sorry in advance.All I've seen so far is her on the couch alot,IVF or something (has she had it or lost it?) Also,a story way back about paying over €100 for sky TV which made me nearly fall over, then she wondered where her money went.I think I've seen enough,she is hard to look at,Good I suppose to see a traveller girl on Instagram though.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What’s the deal with her taking to couch for ten days? Makes no sense whatsoever, I’d go off my head if I had to sit around like that for ten days. All the cloak and dagger stuff with her is really attention seeking imo.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So new to this wan,I'm so annoying for ye that know all about her, Sorry in advance.All I've seen so far is her on the couch alot,IVF or something (has she had it or lost it?) Also,a story way back about paying over €100 for sky TV which made me nearly fall over, then she wondered where her money went.I think I've seen enough,she is hard to look at,Good I suppose to see a traveller girl on Instagram though.
She is not a traveller, they would have more respect for themselves and their families

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Something must have happened, no window picture this morning.

She is too quite

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Lol she ain’t no traveller!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She is also not relevant enough to stay quiet. Brands will be gone. Think most of them are already. Playing games wins nothing

Reactions: 7
What’s the deal with her taking to couch for ten days? Makes no sense whatsoever, I’d go off my head if I had to sit around like that for ten days. All the cloak and dagger stuff with her is really attention seeking imo.
That it all for attention nd she only lapping it up so everyone will be second guessing what's wrong with her, she's an embarrassment and gives us women a bad name !!! You see real people with illness and struggles but will still get up and face their day no matter what while this imbicile takes to the couch !!! She cant mind her child look after her dog our even manage her Slimming world groups why anyone would look up this one 🥱🥱

Reactions: 24
That it all for attention nd she only lapping it up so everyone will be second guessing what's wrong with her, she's an embarrassment and gives us women a bad name !!! You see real people with illness and struggles but will still get up and face their day no matter what while this imbicile takes to the couch !!! She cant mind her child look after her dog our even manage her Slimming world groups why anyone would look up this one 🥱🥱
You couldn't have said a truer word. Its her child I feel sorry for. What a family to be born into, what chance does he have? The happiest he will be is when he's 18 and he leaves her. Poor boy 😔

Reactions: 4
Fact! That is an absolute insult to the traveller community tbh
I didn’t mean it to be rude, I just know she would be ex communicated for the air fryer alone 😂😂😂 although some of the cleanest people I’ve ever ever met are from settled community, Sarah is just out on her own though the big sweaty moustache bearing c*nt

Prob said already but ‘self employed’ is gone from her bio 🤓
Omg, you mean her empire is gone ? 😰 how will one cope in Blackpool

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
I'd say the doctor suggested she do the couch to 10k but Sarah misinterpreted it so sat on the couch for 10 days 💁‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.