Sarah Burke #43 q&a with keet the briar, too busy talking shite to clean the air fryer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My friend is doing ivf with Therapie, currently pregnant actually which is amazing and no bed rest.

Reactions: 10
Ok so I’m no expert and have never been through this so forgive me if I have it all wrong.. but from my very brief googling it seems that position after transfer doesn’t really matter? And if you wanted to be horizontal then the first few hours are optimal but after that it’s just pointless? This one will lay on the couch like a bloody rotisserie chicken once she gets duffed

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I could be way off I actually feel awful for posting this as I’ve been through it myself has she miscarried like an ectopic pregnancy maybe? Would make more sense then the transfer now I wasn’t given 10 days bed rest but I did have to go back to the maternity for a d&c now that’s 15 odd years ago since it happened me so I could be way off

Reactions: 1
Well if her Fanny is as wide as her nostrils, maybe they did tell her lie down or it could fall out

• Haha
Reactions: 53
I could be way off I actually feel awful for posting this as I’ve been through it myself has she miscarried like an ectopic pregnancy maybe? Would make more sense then the transfer now I wasn’t given 10 days bed rest but I did have to go back to the maternity for a d&c now that’s 15 odd years ago since it happened me so I could be way off
Like duck would she keep something like that to herself. It'd be Blair witch project style dripping snot into the phone.

I wouldn't wish a MC on anyone, and jesus I hope if she gets pregnant it takes- but this one would genuinely relish the attention too much. We'd know by now.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I had an ectopic pregnancy 7 years ago& there was nothing about bed rest. That's the last thing I needed then, lying in bed
Nah, I had an ectopic pregnancy 7 years ago& there was no mention of 10 days bed rest from the hospital to me.

Reactions: 2
Like duck would she keep something like that to herself. It'd be Blair witch project style dripping snot into the phone.

I wouldn't wish a MC on anyone, and jesus I hope if she gets pregnant it takes- but this one would genuinely relish the attention too much. We'd know by now.
I was thinking the same thing no way she would stay dignified god forgive me

Reactions: 3
She’s deffo had the transfer. She won’t tell us as it’s a “silent” journey you know but by letting us know she’s on 10days bed rest, she’s silently telling us. I did ivf last year with Waterstones in Cork and they didn’t advise bed rest. Just carry on life as normal. Even though I was half afraid to get up off
The bed after the transfer 🤣🤣. The embryos isn’t going to fall out. She should be up and active as normal rather than sitting on her hole. You want blood flowing to the uterus for implantation.
To be fair, sitting on her hole on the couch IS her normal activity level. She just added a blanket for extra sympathy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Lord help us
What about all the damage she does online herself, the lies, the nastiness, the way she treats Luke and her ex !!! People really need to open ther eyes with this one !!

To fair She's been on bed rest the pass few months I suppose she's diagnosed herself !!! Lazy pup !!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
When I miscarried I was advised to rest, I didn't, but they did recommend time off work. But I don't think that's the case here.

I'm so OCD about matching house stuff, I couldn't be lying stationary for 10 days with a big tartan yoke around me! I need it matching my surroundings. I'm a bloody weirdo 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What is she like.. thrown down on the couch like a bleeping buffalo 😩 I’d imagine she just got her period and the bigot and child didn’t bring her the care package with 78 bars of dairy milk 🙄 so she’s having a big sulk in her good Christmas blanket.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
No. She’s had the transfer last week alright. I had ivf 2 years ago. Had the embryo transfer on Tuesday and was back in a very physical job by Thursday. My GP said if I wrap myself in cotton wool early on - it will only show later on in the pregnancy

Reactions: 4
You hit the nail on the head with the loyalty !! It’s probably the most important aspect of playing for a club wether that he GAA or football or rugby etc . It’s the single most important thing we can teach our kids , loyalty ALWAYS comes first . I know Luke is only a little boy so my next statement doesn’t and won’t apply to him for a very long time but loyalty is a huge factor amongst clubs , teams or clubs don’t want someone who doesn’t have any loyalty and is willing to move to another club at the drop of a hat . I know it’s normal in the soccer world with high class players being bought by clubs etc but it’s not something that is well received in the GAA world ! My son has played rugby since he was 4 years old for the same club and a few times when he was younger he wanted to another local club because they were always winning and his club wasn’t and he was 100% right they did win everything and his club was shocking 🤦🏻‍♀️ But we refused and explained to him loyalty etc and here we see now 15 years later and he is still playing for his club and they are still loosing everything 🤣 but he understands loyalty and that was the biggest lesson we ever taught him ! Burps is a disgrace 😡 her tik tok was VILE 😡

Well he should be told about loyalty, it was the same when Keith came on the scene and all of a sudden he supported Man U. This switching teams annoys me!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I know nothing of gaa.really but what I do see is the sense of community it brings. When a match is won the cars come up the hill beeping on their way back to the club and when there is a big match, the club colours are out in force on the houses , the shops and the local schools. How sad to take that sense of belonging away from your child just for a dig at your ex!
It might also have something to do with the fact Tina is apparently banned from the bar there and the rest of the Burke's are not very welcome either......

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.