Sarah Burke #43 q&a with keet the briar, too busy talking shite to clean the air fryer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Flew back into Dublin this morning after a whirlwind week of donor/IVF talk. Firstly a surrogate is a selfless woman anyway but our lady couldn’t have been more selfLESS when you compare to Sarah. Don’t get me wrong for many it’s a financial exchange, they get money and we get a baby. This surrogate has done this before which gives us comfort for her mental health knowing what lies ahead for her. But she never moaned about any part of the upcoming processes or contact requirements from us etc and it’s our baby not hers, she made me feel like a whole woman and mother for the first time in a long time.
Sarah is trying to have a baby to keep/trap Keith & for the insta & social welfare perks and it shows. Not one part of her is maternal or loving. The more I go through this process the more Sarah’s account is like a parody IVF account. Our surrogate (once pregnant 🤞🏼) is willing to set up an insta account just to track the surrogacy and pregnancy with and for us. It won’t be a public begging for freebies account but any tattlers with an interest will be welcome to follow our silent but respectful journey.
Bed rest for 10 days and then €1 pints for 10 days in Lanzarote

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Maybe after spending most of the summer with Keets side of the family, the child just decided himself if he wanted to move to be with his new friends. Children get notions, he'll probably want to move back to his old team in a few months.

Reactions: 2
Sarah hun if your reading here get off that sofa or your going to end up with blood clots there is absolutely no need for your laziness or ignorance

Reactions: 10
Luke and the GAA change I can’t get over. Like in particular Cork and Kerry, club almost comes before playing county - as in your wear the local club colours and you’re damn proud of it too. My brother in law is involved in the parish GAA in their location for years and years and the first baby they had it was all mini jerseys etc as a laugh but also it’s a token of community isn’t it. I cannot imagine a kid at that page choosing to play opposite his little friends and relatives so that he’s now with the inlaws side. Like it’s nothing but manipulation and narcissism. He’s FIVE Sarah, he might have asked/agreed because he thinks he will get attention from you because you lavish more attention on De Barrs than your own child. I swear I
Cannot get over it and true local club people will understand this is not a done thing !

Reactions: 24
Maybe after spending most of the summer with Keets side of the family, the child just decided himself if he wanted to move to be with his new friends. Children get notions, he'll probably want to move back to his old team in a few months.
Well he should be told about loyalty, it was the same when Keith came on the scene and all of a sudden he supported Man U. This switching teams annoys me!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Well he should be told about loyalty, it was the same when Keith came on the scene and all of a sudden he supported Man U. This switching teams annoys me!
Really don't get it at the end of the day its other things to get one over on brian

Reactions: 12
Era the poor child doesn't know his arse from his elbow at this stage, and his sense of loyalty how could a 5 yr old know anything about that, his mother certainly doesn't, she is Constantly switching from father's to father figures...nannies, to stepped up nannies...

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I thought the whole point of GAA was about it being community based - how can you just ship your kid across the river to a club you have no connection to other than the feral fucker who is boning you for free dinners? GAA is big where I live and there’d be a mutiny if a cuckoo came in from another parish 🤣
There's a thing called parish rule in GAA.
In simple terms, Rule 20 (aka the Parish Rule) states that a player must play for a GAA club in the parish where they live.
They should have done their homework, poor child might have to go back to his old club, you can't just pick and choose.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
There's a thing called parish rule in GAA.
In simple terms, Rule 20 (aka the Parish Rule) states that a player must play for a GAA club in the parish where they live.
They should have done their homework, poor child might have to go back to his old club, you can't just pick and choose.
there has been killings down in my husbands local spot, literally people pulling up maps and river divisions to prove people are/aren’t in the catchment!

• Wow
  • Haha
Ah come off it. Loyalty? The child is 5 and he switched teams whether it was his decision or he was coerced. Jesus its not like he is at war and switched sides a deserted 🙄

• Haha
He will forever be known as the blow in. I don't come from a big sports family myself, The boys in our house leaned to the soccer and the girls just didn't have the interest after school and it was never forced on us. I now have both of my girls in school and I'm letting them dip their toes in a variety of things and seeing what they enjoy, Simple as that. She's taking advantage of the child's innocence when she hasn't a notion herself. She's going to rely on Keith to take him to all the training/matches while she sits on her v shaped hole taking pictures of her coffee cup on the dash of the car and posting how proud she is of "her boys" fantasising of a picture of them all colour co ordinated, Guarantee it. There's a want in her 100%

• Haha
So when the child is older if he has to play against Na Piarsigh he will be up against all the boys in his class/his cousins?
GAA is tribal in this country,its all to do with where you come from....

Reactions: 18
It is not the done thing. Even if you go to school in a different parish you play GAA for the parish you are from. It might not be as bad if teet was his father but he's only the mothers boyfriend. She's an absolute muppet

Reactions: 17
She should have explained to Luke why he couldn't play for the Barrs. Its going to completely ostracize him from his schoolfriends.

Reactions: 7
Our uneducated Saaaayyyyraa would not understand how the GAA works and Luke would not be playing at all only for Keet rocked up.

Wonder will tea spill play the funeral Tik Tok? Someone tech minded might be able to send it to them….. posted a couple of pages back!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.