Sarah Burke #43 q&a with keet the briar, too busy talking shite to clean the air fryer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wasn’t going to share this but I swear I’m bubbling with temper from this fool today. My mother died from covid last year, a young woman and our hearts were broken. As it was a covid death it was a closed coffin and I never saw my mother laid out, we said our goodbyes in the hospital and that’s the last time I saw her. We could have dressed her in any old thing and nobody would have known but we gave her fave outfit and her nicest shoes. Mam loved to look nice on special occasions and in our eyes what’s more special than arriving in heaven so she was looking her best. The insensitivity of this fool and her big mouth really drives me over the edge at times 🤬

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 74
I wasn’t going to share this but I swear I’m bubbling with temper from this fool today. My mother died from covid last year, a young woman and our hearts were broken. As it was a covid death it was a closed coffin and I never saw my mother laid out, we said our goodbyes in the hospital and that’s the last time I saw her. We could have dressed her in any old thing and nobody would have known but we gave her fave outfit and her nicest shoes. Mam loved to look nice on special occasions and in our eyes what’s more special than arriving in heaven so she was looking her best. The insensitivity of this fool and her big mouth really drives me over the edge at times 🤬
My heart breaks for all these sad stories, this witch needs a slap of reality or just a slap and I'll willingly provide both😡

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Lads don't ask me why I keep coming back to this thread it is not good for my blood pressure, I blame it 100% for me being on Donna's page at this hour of the night🤣Well..Let me explain myself. I was on Sarah's page (FB) Looking at pics and I know there's a running joke about Donna (Al paca) But she's very model like, I'm not a fan of the short hair but there's a stunning pic of her at the wedding with the black dress with the cleavage and cut outs? The type of dress that Sarah likes to attempt but fails. Do they all have the same dad?

Reactions: 6
I’m so sorry xx

• Heart
Reactions: 2
She never watches telly but she going on about how obsessed she was with love island a few weeks back.... taking poor Luke out of his club where all his friends are to push him more onto hocks family she's rotten to the core.....so sorry to all of you that had to bury loved ones and then to listen to that animal making a mockery of it,I'm sorry for ye' re lossxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She never watches telly but she going on about how obsessed she was with love island a few weeks back.... taking poor Luke out of his club where all his friends are to push him more onto hocks family she's rotten to the core.....so sorry to all of you that had to bury loved ones and then to listen to that animal making a mockery of it,I'm sorry for ye' re lossxxx
She'll be sending him to Glasheen school next

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So sorry for your loss can't imagine how hard it was & especially during covid ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2
She'll have to change Luke back to his original club when these 2 break up in about 12 months. It's no coincidence that she changed him, a few days after Julie said fionn is going there. However, she hasn't thought it through properly. It goes without saying that teet will be bringing Lukey to training while burp rests up on the couch for weeks on end. Himself and Jules will be on the sidelines together. Jules is desperate for a man and teet is desperate for a baby. Jules claims she only gives birth to twins. The Instagram stars might hit it off.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Still cant get over those insinsitive, ignorant comments she made for a laugh on her tik toc but had to delete it over one negative comment yea right , what a disgrace she's a nasty horrible person, the rudeness towards her sister buying her slippers as well, ungreatful, If that what she gets her laughs from she's sick in the head 🤬🤬 I know she triggered so many people on here yesterday she's a fool I hope she gets her Karma!!! So sorry to everyone who has lossed family & their loved ones can't imagine how hard it was to go through ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Does she ever stop to think why everything she does causes such backlash?
She is the worst, most unlikeable instahun out there. At one point, she had more followers and brand deals than Julie, now Julie has double her followers, get more deals and more favourable codes so people use her code more. Sarah is less likeable than a woman who left her child with a broken collarbone for 3 days so she could drink herself stupid on all inclusive beer. Let that sink in Sar!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
She'll have to change Luke back to his original club when these 2 break up in about 12 months. It's no coincidence that she changed him, a few days after Julie said fionn is going there. However, she hasn't thought it through properly. It goes without saying that teet will be bringing Lukey to training while burp rests up on the couch for weeks on end. Himself and Jules will be on the sidelines together. Jules is desperate for a man and teet is desperate for a baby. Jules claims she only gives birth to twins. The Instagram stars might hit it off.
Currently concocting a witches brew to make this happen 🪄 can you imagine the stories we would get then

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Anyone else think the sister was trolling with the slippers? After the debacle of buying slippers for the childless uncle on Father’s Day

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just when u think there's no lower than farming out your only child when trying to conceive another. Well today proves there is such a sick uneducated dim wit with nothing absolutely nothing between her two ear's living in Cork. To laugh and look like a sow at someone else's misfortune of loosing a loved one. Because here's the thing thick Sarah. You your going to be remembered for this for ever , your going to get a slight taste of it because it passes nobody's door. And maybe for once in that self-centered and selfish head of yours you mite want to stop and think why you're not conceiving naturally. So the day will come when you'll have to choose that outfit but don't come on social media looking for sympathy because you have well and truly fooked yourself up.

Reactions: 19
I thought the whole point of GAA was about it being community based - how can you just ship your kid across the river to a club you have no connection to other than the feral fucker who is boning you for free dinners? GAA is big where I live and there’d be a mutiny if a cuckoo came in from another parish 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I thought the whole point of GAA was about it being community based - how can you just ship your kid across the river to a club you have no connection to other than the feral fucker who is boning you for free dinners? GAA is big where I live and there’d be a mutiny if a cuckoo came in from another parish 🤣
All of the children in this area and his school play for Na Piarsigh, she is really isolating him from his peers

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.