Sarah Burke #43 q&a with keet the briar, too busy talking shite to clean the air fryer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah, the worst thing ive ever had to do was see my teenage child die, and be laid out in a coffin..... i agonised about what "he would want to be burried in" like any child ever thinks about being burried😭 he died shortly after his birthday, and i chose his new trainers, and jersey as they were his favourite. There is NOTHING FUNNY about people dying, its so triggering for many, and SO INAPPROPRIATE..... Just like Julie, she thinks shes funny, and dosnt give anyone a single thought before opening their big gobs😤
So sorry to hear this 😘

Reactions: 1
She’s just crass, out of touch and pig ignorant. She is so self involved that she can’t see how her words might hurt other people. I’m not one to take offence at the slightest thing and have a low brow sense of humour at the best of times, but that TikTok was neither funny or appropriate. Like what goes through he head? She was just dying to show that herself and teet were laughing again. Oh how they laugh
I would be the same as you . Everytime she opens her mouth she wedges her foot in it and now she is playing the victim. It's like jelly Gate all over again. She can't see that what she said may be perceived as insensitive cos she can't see outside of herself. Also that shite about I never watch TV, quick someone update her reward chart and give her a gold star 🙄 if you're not watching TV Sayrah what else are you at cos it jot housework, spending time with your son, washing yourself ...ah that's right you are in your Instagram room eye bleeping yourself

Reactions: 8
It actually frightens me when I think there are the likes of Sarah Burke’s all over this country bringing kids into this world and subjecting them to so much unstable behaviour and in time the likes of Luke will have to go on the hunt to find a counsellor and pay and put in work to fix how his mind thinks because of the actions of his mother because she was so insecure and had no self awareness that she’d sell her soul to the devil for a bit of attention and to pay for her extensions and “maintenance blows”🙄. Imagine telling the counsellor in years to come (Luke) that you prefer the private life but everywhere u go people are staring at u and commenting on u because ur mother overshared both your life and her life for again ATTENTION! Imagine someone in school telling him about tattle and saying have u read about ur mom on that …
Imagine I’ve never met Luke but I know he lives in onslow gardens, where he’s going training, where he’s gone swimming, how he spent his summer, that he’s barely left see his dad, that he spends more time with his mams fellas mam down in yaaaaaaaall in the mobile and goes to Monday Club in Farrells, that he gets 5 new white t shirts going on hols, that he’s a fussy eater, the reg of his mothers car as shown this week 🙄. Imagine someone knowing all these things about u because ur mam has no friends to call and tell about her day so she chats to 47,000 strangers and tells them instead. Surely 46,000 are people she has NEVER met…. Never! Based everywhere !!!!!! And they know everything about ur child…. Because of YOU!

47,000 STRANGERS know everything about ur child and he’s only 6/7….

47,000 STRANGERS

47,000!!!!!!!!!!!!

Because u have no other content to share so you share him for the 5 “ah you’re a great mam don’t mind those trolls”

47,000 STRANGERS

Time to do a bit of damage control, take a bit of time out and go work a 9-5 job where you interact with people and learn about the real world and not make a goul out of urself to get the bills paid.

Rant over !!!!! 🤬🤬🤬😤😤😤😤

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
I’ve shared a lot re IVF in this thread & received nothing but support. It’s only right I share that we travelled this week to meet the surrogate we had been matched with abroad. Medical tests over the last 2 days, legal meetings and finally - an undersigned, understanding, generous so generous surrogate is ready to start a round of treatment with our embryo in Oct/November. I’ll share more when I can but for anyone TTC reading this, whether for the first time or secondary - or like me you physically cannot do pregnancy a second time- I hope reading this doesn’t hurt you my intention in sharing is to offer thanks to those who always dropped me a kind ❤ Or comment, and to offer hope to those still finding their way. I’m not Sarah I now this isn’t plain sailing and 12 months might see no update or positive round, but I’m choosing to just focus on each day & that’s my advice to anyone struggling.

Back to bitching about this bleep x
The absolute best of luck xx.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Sarah, the worst thing ive ever had to do was see my teenage child die, and be laid out in a coffin..... i agonised about what "he would want to be burried in" like any child ever thinks about being burried😭 he died shortly after his birthday, and i chose his new trainers, and jersey as they were his favourite. There is NOTHING FUNNY about people dying, its so triggering for many, and SO INAPPROPRIATE..... Just like Julie, she thinks shes funny, and dosnt give anyone a single thought before opening their big gobs😤
I'm so sorry to read this. That's heartbreaking 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 4
It actually frightens me when I think there are the likes of Sarah Burke’s all over this country bringing kids into this world and subjecting them to so much unstable behaviour and in time the likes of Luke will have to go on the hunt to find a counsellor and pay and put in work to fix how his mind thinks because of the actions of his mother because she was so insecure and had no self awareness that she’d sell her soul to the devil for a bit of attention and to pay for her extensions and “maintenance blows”🙄. Imagine telling the counsellor in years to come (Luke) that you prefer the private life but everywhere u go people are staring at u and commenting on u because ur mother overshared both your life and her life for again ATTENTION! Imagine someone in school telling him about tattle and saying have u read about ur mom on that …
Imagine I’ve never met Luke but I know he lives in onslow gardens, where he’s going training, where he’s gone swimming, how he spent his summer, that he’s barely left see his dad, that he spends more time with his mams fellas mam down in yaaaaaaaall in the mobile and goes to Monday Club in Farrells, that he gets 5 new white t shirts going on hols, that he’s a fussy eater, the reg of his mothers car as shown this week 🙄. Imagine someone knowing all these things about u because ur mam has no friends to call and tell about her day so she chats to 47,000 strangers and tells them instead. Surely 46,000 are people she has NEVER met…. Never! Based everywhere !!!!!! And they know everything about ur child…. Because of YOU!

47,000 STRANGERS know everything about ur child and he’s only 6/7….

47,000 STRANGERS

47,000!!!!!!!!!!!!

Because u have no other content to share so you share him for the 5 “ah you’re a great mam don’t mind those trolls”

47,000 STRANGERS

Time to do a bit of damage control, take a bit of time out and go work a 9-5 job where you interact with people and learn about the real world and not make a goul out of urself to get the bills paid.

Rant over !!!!! 🤬🤬🤬😤😤😤😤
Nail on the head ! Actually quiet terrifying when you word it like that .. I mentioned before that it's also worrying that the lack of sense seeps out into the extended families on each side. What are the odds

Reactions: 5
I am so sorry you have suffered such a tragic loss 😢😘 big hugs I think anyone who has had to make those decisions will find Sarah’s oh so NOT funny tik toc triggering she is so out of touch with the real world

• Heart
Reactions: 6
You'd wonder was Keith getting Sarah slippers in a sly reference to Sarah saying she gets slippers for people who don't/can't have children?... but "not in a nasty way" of course 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think she has definitely had the transfer. Embryo is 5 days old. You would normally test in 10 days. So she's putting herself on bedrest. Like other posters said you don't need to but this is Sarah... we will see in 10 days I suppose.

Reactions: 12
You'd wonder was Keith getting Sarah slippers in a sly reference to Sarah saying she gets slippers for people who don't/can't have children?... but "not in a nasty way" of course 🙄
Sorry I got that part wrong it was her sister got her slippers that she didn’t like and she told Keith throw them out that she wouldn’t wear them to her funeral and goes on from there

Reactions: 4
I’ve shared a lot re IVF in this thread & received nothing but support. It’s only right I share that we travelled this week to meet the surrogate we had been matched with abroad. Medical tests over the last 2 days, legal meetings and finally - an undersigned, understanding, generous so generous surrogate is ready to start a round of treatment with our embryo in Oct/November. I’ll share more when I can but for anyone TTC reading this, whether for the first time or secondary - or like me you physically cannot do pregnancy a second time- I hope reading this doesn’t hurt you my intention in sharing is to offer thanks to those who always dropped me a kind ❤ Or comment, and to offer hope to those still finding their way. I’m not Sarah I now this isn’t plain sailing and 12 months might see no update or positive round, but I’m choosing to just focus on each day & that’s my advice to anyone struggling.

Back to bitching about this bleep x
Best of luck with everything

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Horrible thing to say but I hope she doesn't get pregnant she doesn't deserve to have a child she is a nasty nasty witch karma will catch up on her one day

Reactions: 13
Having had my son by ivf - I was never told bed rest post transfer. Any of this rest is her self inflicting it on herself for an excuse to lay about
You are forgetting though that this clown gets a bleeping gift basket from her nearest and dearest when she has her payyyyyyyriod! Her suffering is so much more than us mere mortals….😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Great brand ambassador she is. Off grid for the past 3 days.

Graywalls wasn’t exactly reliable or knowledgeable about the christening date. We had to hear it from Burps own mouth.
Did graywalls say a date? I don't remember that, just that some stuff said here was true, I tool that to be a letter from a solicitor, nothing to do with christening being when burps was going to lanzarote 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.