Sarah Burke #43 q&a with keet the briar, too busy talking shite to clean the air fryer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really must think she's a special case on her silent IVF journey,, cancel and postpone work find for some and bed rest for 10 days, Ps Sarah don't forget you have a son to look after our maybe you've already gotten rid of him while you mind yourself !!

Reactions: 9
Same, I worried over what to dress my younger sibling in when I was arranging their funeral. They'd bought a new winter coat a few weeks before and couldn't wait it wear it so that was put over them on the coffin too and was buried with that also. Shes just an uneducated fool.
So sorry to hear this, so sad xx

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Thats the second bperfect event that twinsnme has been to and Sarah hasn't... bet that she's raging.... she must not be getting invited like the other BA's for all the jac jossa tan shes latherin on herself .....

Reactions: 6
Having had my son by ivf - I was never told bed rest post transfer. Any of this rest is her self inflicting it on herself for an excuse to lay about

Reactions: 20
This yoke is her own worst enemy. Firstly why would you be sitting around “having a laugh” bout what clothes people are wearing in a coffin and secondly why on earth would anyone think it’s a good idea to share this “joke” online? She’s fuckin clueless, unlikeable, insensitive and just plain rude. Everything she does backfires because she’s a bleep with zero self awareness or awareness of others. Don’t even get me going on changing the child’s GAA club, so in the last year he has changed soccer teams(from dads to keets), he has changed Gaa clubs (from local to keets), she changed his name by removing his dads surname, he has been listening bout “magnum” and watching the carry on of these two fools , he has a new sister, getting less time with his dad, he is sent off with keets family on holidays so his mother can just be, his “mother” seems to spend half the week in bed and the other half anywhere but near him, he is prompted and used for her online videos and clabs, he has the stepped up ultra super sperm Keet in his face 24/7, the poor kid will need serious therapy he must feel so rejected, confused and overwhelmed. Ps I don’t believe she took down the video because she got one negative comment, I’d say a family member rang her and told her to take it down ASAP and try limit damage

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
She is a moron, is this what passes for "hilarious" exchanges between the two of them? Two brain dead wankers.

Reactions: 16
Burp is loving all the speculation if she has had transfer or not.

Excuse my ignorance, if the transfer doesn't work is it back to the start?

Reactions: 13
Sarah, the worst thing ive ever had to do was see my teenage child die, and be laid out in a coffin..... i agonised about what "he would want to be burried in" like any child ever thinks about being burried😭 he died shortly after his birthday, and i chose his new trainers, and jersey as they were his favourite. There is NOTHING FUNNY about people dying, its so triggering for many, and SO INAPPROPRIATE..... Just like Julie, she thinks shes funny, and dosnt give anyone a single thought before opening their big gobs😤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 81
Sarah, the worst thing ive ever had to do was see my teenage child die, and be laid out in a coffin..... i agonised about what "he would want to be burried in" like any child ever thinks about being burried😭 he died shortly after his birthday, and i chose his new trainers, and jersey as they were his favourite. There is NOTHING FUNNY about people dying, its so triggering for many, and SO INAPPROPRIATE..... Just like Julie, she thinks shes funny, and dosnt give anyone a single thought before opening their big gobs😤
I am so so sorry, thats heartbreaking 💔
She is so triggering to so many people thick cow.....

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
She’s just crass, out of touch and pig ignorant. She is so self involved that she can’t see how her words might hurt other people. I’m not one to take offence at the slightest thing and have a low brow sense of humour at the best of times, but that TikTok was neither funny or appropriate. Like what goes through he head? She was just dying to show that herself and teet were laughing again. Oh how they laugh

Reactions: 25
That tik tok is awful!
How can she be so bleeping dim?!
It’s incomprehensible how stupid she is! Someone needs to delete that Instagram account for her, save her a world of pain!

I am so sorry for your loss, this is heartbreaking to read 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 5
So sorry for your loss can't imagine how hard that was losing a young child hope your doing ok ❤

• Heart
She's hardly had the transfer has she. Like would u plan to go away on hols so close after u transfered. I may be completely wrong but I don't think I'd want to fly in case.
I reckon because she now knows SW is going down the swany mixed with running out of time to receive childrens allowance that she is now starting to fabricate an "illness" to go on long term sick leave and get illness benefit.
Social scrounger !

• Angry
I reckon because she now knows SW is going down the swany mixed with running out of time to receive childrens allowance that she is now starting to fabricate an "illness" to go on long term sick leave and get illness benefit.
Social scrounger !

Think you’re spot on. If she has been paying the right self employed contribution all along (it’s optional when self employed not forced) to cover sick benefit or maternity benefit as self employed then I guarantee you that might be the recent chat with accountant and knowing SW is dwindling. She would get her €203 sick and then €36 approx for Luke as dependent (going off of my own figures for sick with 1 child however once my hubbys wages were declared (legally I had too, my PPS shows I’m married like so I had to - she doesn’t ) I lost €140 of that. Now I have MS I could never work a day and get disability but I love work and I’m not disabled currently thank god, but totally plausible she is setting herself up for €240 a week with her HAP & other payments.

***for anyone saying ‘she can’t she lives with Keith etc**** social are NOT that thorough. You can lie and get passed them, she already does with that house and HAP. Contrary to what people think not all social welfare officers stalk insta to report on people so it’s very very very likely Sarah has every single €€ she is (not) entitled really but can manipulate the figures to look that way. She can’t be fired so can’t do jobseekers, if she closed her ‘business/branch’ she would have to wait 9 weeks before she could claim a job seeking benefit. Guaranteed she’s going on the sick & she’s laying the ground work. Pregnant or not I see long sick leave in this future

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.