Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mad4craic

Chatty Member
I think she was bawwwwllllllling cos brilliant Brian had luke and was dropping him to school and marvellous Michelle was there too with the baby burp so desperately wanted and burps went to ruin the morning thinking luke would run to her but instead told her he was fine she could have stayed in bed eating magnums sorry thinking about magnum.....that's my theory and they must have picked him up too cos she didn't have the camera in his face saying who did u miss today ma ma ma ma mammy and ke ke ke keef followed by a picture of luke and knashers captioned my whole world 🌟 with that fuckin song I get to love u goin in the background

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Mrs.Doyle22

VIP Member
God she gives me rage. Iv had multiple miscarriages i never once took to the couch. They were surgically managed and i was incredibly unwell after some of them for months. But i had a child to look after and housework to do. How she can fester on the fucking couch is beyond me. She really really fucking bothers me. She hasnt a clue what actual suffering is. Oh poor me brian left me (cause u were texting other men ya whore) poor me i cant get pregnant (u have a shocking lifestyle and refuse to change it to give yourself a better chance of conceiving) poor me im manky and crusty (cut off the bicycle shorts and wash regularly you absolutely scummy bitch) RAGE.

• Heart
  • Haha

LegallyBlonde1

VIP Member
Laughing at how long it took Teeth the Dimwit to realise that she was pregnant in the video, I mean ye are going through IVF it shouldn't be that confusing

• Haha

nannyg

VIP Member
I so wanted to message her and go “Oh FUCK off” !!! Crying and she’s barely seen him all summer 🤣🤣

• Haha

brandambassador

VIP Member
Lisa : My solo journey to mom

Sarah: My ‘in a relationship’ mom journey to becoming a single parent - part deux

• Haha
Reactions: 39

lil_sox

Chatty Member
Did she actually say I had some homemade toast??
How else do ya make it sarah? It doesn’t come toasted in a bag

seriously like… I’ve heard smarter things come out of a 12months old child’s mouth

• Haha
Reactions: 38

sophiasstories

Chatty Member
Firstly why does she keep persisting in styling her hair in that 1990’s style, secondly it’s shocking the child knows she would rather be in bed - she tells the story to show us how good he is whereas it’s only highlighting how bad she is and the fact he’s used to being shipped off all the time, thirdly I reckon she’s trying the crying thing to be more like Julie, she can see Julies page is successful in comparison to her own. I’d say she sitting there looking at a picture of a jambon to get the tears flowing 😂

• Haha
He deserves so much more. What's he gonna say when asked what he done all Summer?! Well I watched my Mom eat burgers and cry because I've a new sister but I may have a new Magnum sister in the freezer Miss.

• Haha

Taylor17

VIP Member
She'll have to change Luke back to his original club when these 2 break up in about 12 months. It's no coincidence that she changed him, a few days after Julie said fionn is going there. However, she hasn't thought it through properly. It goes without saying that teet will be bringing Lukey to training while burp rests up on the couch for weeks on end. Himself and Jules will be on the sidelines together. Jules is desperate for a man and teet is desperate for a baby. Jules claims she only gives birth to twins. The Instagram stars might hit it off.

• Haha

PastryPolly

So after a Summer of offloading that child on strangers and anyone that would have him, now that he's back to school she's crying over him?
Clear away off Sarah with your crocodile tears, you are right about one thing though, he DOES deserve so much more (than you).

Reactions: 37

lady luck

Great brand ambassador she is. Off grid for the past 3 days.

Graywalls wasn’t exactly reliable or knowledgeable about the christening date. We had to hear it from Burps own mouth.
Weather the info graywalls and ratzhole was 100% accurate doesn’t matter I enjoyed the bitta goss and too be fair nothing an outsider tells you about someone no matter who they are isn’t going to be 100% accurate noone can tell you the whole truth about someone only that person themselves and graywalls and ratzhole ware near enough spot on with their info

Reactions: 37