Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome is an exaggerated response to excess hormones. It usually occurs in women taking injectable hormone medications to stimulate the development of eggs in the ovaries. Ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome (OHSS) causes the ovaries to swell and become painful.
She would be back on injections to prepare for transfer

Bulmers

VIP Member
Have ye seen that Richie fella from cork that does the food reviews on tik tok? I could feel it in my waters that keet was gonna start one of these but then i remembered he has the diet of a 8 year old child’s party
Are they any good?

Malc

Chatty Member
Stop the ‘merch’ finished me & all the videos now are biiiiys this & biiiiys that & the cursing is a disgrace. The 2 of them are saucy out. They are in a food critic feud then with some fella who reviews breakfast rolls, talk about being pathetic. Set one up I’d love it 😂😂😂
Who are they ? I never heard of them before. What’s there instagram page name please?

cycleon

VIP Member
The more I watch that TIKTOK the more I hear sniffles and wonder is it covid and is she loving the embryo querying …. Covid would keep her home 7-10 days. Maybe wrong , she has a snout like Niagra Falls on LSD so maybe I was bound to hear her sniffle
She has sounded quite nasally for a while but then I thought maybe she has been that way all the time lol

Booboo68

Chatty Member
QUOTE="Pousse, post: 11541204, member: 112382"]
Sorry now but I don't have it cos I get rid of it!!!! Either way this is a lil more that facial fluff. She's like a bear
I get mine treaded but I won't lie I've to convince my self to go coz it is so so so sore! Like 15mins of pure hell
[/QUOTE]
Used she promote the laser hair removal