Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Puffin

VIP Member
I don't think there is anything wrong with her apart from being emotionally manipulative and attention seeking. I don't think a transfer has happened and I don't think she has COVID. I think Keet is working the weekend , Luke has probably moved into his own apartment at this stage to just be and have some peace and quiet and this one is flat out on SM looking for attention and playing the victim

• Haha
Reactions: 50

burp661

Ever since tea spill named her as Sarah “I get to love you” Burke, she’s never played the song again and I just want to express my sincere gratitude to tea spill for that

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Rosieray

Chatty Member
I heard that her landlord has given her notice despite her buying it twice from him, supermom slimming is moving in as she is gonna be homeless and Sarah has to move back home to sonic who is charging double the rent, apparently Luke is moving in with majella and keet. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Crones884

VIP Member
To all the ladies here that are actually struggling with their fertility, mind yourselves after this horrible selfish fool tonight.

We all know she is a liar out and out, she didn't have fertility issues, she needed a baby quick after Brian and Michelle had their baby.

My heart goes out to you all, and I hope you all get the babies you deserve soon 🤍

• Heart
Reactions: 48
The state of the rashers and sausages like surely she could have gotten up 10 mins earlier cooked fresh ones , they'd be mank the following day to be eating , certainly not wifey material if that's why he likes Burke for her cooking Christ above 🤣🤣🤣
NOT defending burps here but surely you meant to say couldn't teef gotten up 10 mins earlier and made his own lunch as he is a grown man and she is not his mother?

Wonder what the card said,,
From one lazy filthy dirty Mother to another, hope you're enjoying sitting on your hole like I do, there's pile cream under the lillies, I too support dirty hair, enjoy lying in your own filth, it's great xxxx

• Haha

Puffin

VIP Member
You are all just jealous hateful bitches on this thread and you all need to take a long hard look at yourselves. It's fine for all of you to spend time with your kids cos you only work STANDARD working weeks or you are SAHMs . What none of you understand is that Sayrah is a full time, frontline momtrepreneur who works 59 hours a week running an empire AN EMPIRE!!!!

And when she is not doing that she is driving up and down to Dublin to try and trap Keet create a new life and with her busy schedule its the only time her and Keet get to just be. Like how can she keep the love story of the century going if Luke is in the middle of them 🤷🏻‍♀️

On top of that then you have the nights out, weekends away , clearing out the Instagram room, filling it again, clabs , greasing the airfrier and avoiding the shower she deserves a medal. There should be more people in the world like her who want and deserve recognition for just existing ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

KittenRadziwell

I've had 4 miscarriages, so I do not say this lightly. But I would imagine Sarah doesn't care that she has shared her news this early, because God forbid she did miscarry, she'd revel in the sympathy and attention of it all. All she wants is attention, she doesn't give a shit what it's for.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

coffeequeen1234

Were there actually pregnancy tests in the box she gave Luke?🤢🤢🤢 like a child that age would have a clue what they are here’s a stick with mammys piss on it 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤢 dirty yoke she is

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44

sophiasstories

Chatty Member
This yoke is her own worst enemy. Firstly why would you be sitting around “having a laugh” bout what clothes people are wearing in a coffin and secondly why on earth would anyone think it’s a good idea to share this “joke” online? She’s fuckin clueless, unlikeable, insensitive and just plain rude. Everything she does backfires because she’s a cunt with zero self awareness or awareness of others. Don’t even get me going on changing the child’s GAA club, so in the last year he has changed soccer teams(from dads to keets), he has changed Gaa clubs (from local to keets), she changed his name by removing his dads surname, he has been listening bout “magnum” and watching the carry on of these two fools , he has a new sister, getting less time with his dad, he is sent off with keets family on holidays so his mother can just be, his “mother” seems to spend half the week in bed and the other half anywhere but near him, he is prompted and used for her online videos and clabs, he has the stepped up ultra super sperm Keet in his face 24/7, the poor kid will need serious therapy he must feel so rejected, confused and overwhelmed. Ps I don’t believe she took down the video because she got one negative comment, I’d say a family member rang her and told her to take it down ASAP and try limit damage

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Puffin

VIP Member
So I heard from Julie's ex's mother's, brother's, aunt's, neighbour's , dog's hairdresser' assistant that Keet has done a runner with the Saxa . Himself and Luke have moved into a flat in town so they can just "be" and watch the football while they wait for mortgage approval. Luke made a pretty penny at the Monday club in Yall so Keet would rather get a mortgage with him than Sayyraaahh . They are planning a rescue mission for Mikey but that's gonna be a "silent rescue" so they can't talk about it 🤫

Herself has taken to the couch in an emotional state. The 10 days is how long she has to wait for a super injunction to come through so she can stop Keet from selling their beadiful live story yo the papers. He was gonna call it " I don't get to love you no more"

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Skinner

VIP Member
Well Sarah , let me tell you something... having to pick out my dad and mams clothes for their coffins... its certainly nothing to laugh about... get back to us with a gas tictoc when you bury your parents... see how funny it then you prick.🖕
Same, I worried over what to dress my younger sibling in when I was arranging their funeral. They'd bought a new winter coat a few weeks before and couldn't wait it wear it so that was put over them on the coffin too and was buried with that also. Shes just an uneducated fool.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
Good woman sarah you got your way in the end, Never mind your innocent child that you are already blessed with. Sure he'll get used to it. Just like he had to get used to his father confusing the fuck out of him when all of a sudden he's gone out of the house and not getting married to mammy anymore but has a new partner and a baby sister a wet week later. Not saying that wasn't a hard pill to swallow but instead of doing the right thing and helping him through it, spending quality time with him , setting him examples and being a good role model...Mammy goes and gets a new partner too and does the exact same thing as daddy..out of pure vengeance too..What a fucking mess. Jeremy Kyle would make some comeback with the likes of these knackers about the place.

• Heart
  • Sad

Puffin

VIP Member
Some inspirational quotes for our Sars to use
"At the end of the day the sun may set but it will always rise again-once you keep your curtains open"
"One size shoe doesn't fit all"
"Not every silent journey is silent"
"Sometimes it's better to neglect your child rather than parent them so you and your partner can just be"
"There's is nothing wrong with being consumed by jealousy/ rage/hunger cos at the end of the day no one knows what goes on behind closed doors or how many syns are in a burrido bowl"
"You do not need a counsellor. All you need is to reef the collar off your jumper, highlight your collar bones and nod into the camera like a boss "
"Beyond perfect is the best way to be"

• Haha

nannyg

VIP Member
She will in her hole be on to address this, she’ll go to ground like the snaaake she is and spend the evening dreaming of Magnum ( who I can imagine looks like this) Image of Keef isn’t he

She will in her hole be on to address this, she’ll go to ground like the snaaake she is and spend the evening dreaming of Magnum ( who I can imagine looks like this) Image of Keef isn’t he
F39876BE-6F75-4BD1-AC87-EBF6C31FD5E6.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41