Sarah Burke #35 Sarah Burke went to nuuu yark Very far from caark, Luke’s having a ball haven’t seen him

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just watched her stories again and I'm in the horrors (again) The smug smirk on her, knowing full well what she was about to do, OH MY bleeping GOD. That smirk.
If I was her sister I'd be ashamed of my life I' wouldn't put my head outside the door 😳 And I'd bleeping hammer her over the head.
Lads 🤦‍♀️ It was the way she said "and it says Dad, my initials and Luke's initials" and she honestly getting off on it 🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I would say Dylan Oaks told Burp that they would like to gift her something for Keet for Fathers Day and they offered engraving and she told them what to put on it. She put it out the other that Keet was like a "Dad" to Luke. It's sick!
I'd say the long suffering Jean could see the way Burp was heading and legged it aswell.
But why offer someone who isn't Lukes father (or anyone's father for that matter) a Father's Day gift 🤷‍♀️ it's just showing them in a bad light, they're clearly cut from the same cheap cloth as Burps.

Reactions: 19
Wow she’s a crazy witch!! Here’s what I think… IF Dylan oaks actually did send them out to her, she could have been the decent parent and let Luke give them as a present for His real dad.

It’s actually such a common situation where kids have step parents and the mam will buy a card or something small for kids to give their dad Father’s Day. As it is from the kids!!! She’s a spiteful selfish witch. She’s not putting Luke first at all ever, she’s prioritising keets ego.
Imagine poor Luke in school when teacher is askin about family , parents names etc and he says my mam is burp but I’ve 2 dad’s 🙄 child be so confused
I really Hope the stuff luke makes in school for father's day given to brian but could see sarah the bleep taken it off the child and given it to Turkey 🤢🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 11
But why offer someone who isn't Lukes father (or anyone's father for that matter) a Father's Day gift 🤷‍♀️ it's just showing them in a bad light, they're clearly cut from the same cheap cloth as Burps.
Saaaaayyyra only works with low brands and someone with the same mentality as herself. Enough said!

So upset for a little boy I don't even know, he deserves so much better. If it was my sister behaving like that I would disown her.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Could she not of gifted/personalized them to give her own dad and still been able to advertise. I don't believe Dylan bokes sent them off their own back

Reactions: 13
These kind of occasions are not really her forte, remember the balls she made out of a Mother's Day ad 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Could she not of gifted/personalized them to give her own dad and still been able to advertise. I don't believe Dylan bokes sent them off their own back
Of course she told them what she wanted inscribed on them. We all know she did. She's a bleep of the highest order.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I can't believe she's going to make Luke give him presents engraved with Dad on them. He's going to be so confused. This cow is so delusional.

The only thing more delusional is her using that freckles filter and believing thats what she looks like. She forgot the filter on some stories 🤮
View attachment 1343779
Some difference

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I just watched the stories myself she got her initial on it too. Wtaf. The keyring with the 's' a few weeks ago. She is an absolute bunny boiler.

I just watched the stories myself she got her initial on it too. Wtaf. The keyring with the 's' a few weeks ago. She is an absolute bunny boiler.
Does she call him daddy 🤣🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Absolutely shocking and disgusting the way she's banging on about those gifts for Keith , she's obsessed at the fact wanting him to be Luke's dad is just awful, the fact Dylan oaks would print them aswell known full well Luke's dad is Brian, she's a vile human I tell you that 😡😡

Reactions: 14
From Alienated.ie

“This page is intended for children and young adults, who find themselves in the very difficult situation of parents separating and who feel torn between your parents. It is natural that you love your Mom and Dad and that you would love to be able to spend time with both of them.

It is also clear that you do not want to hurt any of their feelings. Unfortunately, sometimes parents argue, separate and stay in a conflict for long periods of time. Sadly, because they are hurting or worried, they sometimes forget or do not see that you are hurting too.

They might say bad things about your other parent to you or even make you believe that your mom or dad doesn’t care about you any more, even though this is not true.

If you feel this way and have been looking for information and help we hope the page and website can help you find information that you need.

Children are the main victims of parental alienation. This happens when you start believing that your mom or dad doesn’t want to see you or is all bad. This is even though you had a loving relationship before to your parents’ separation. You may also miss grandparents, cousins, aunts and uncles or even brothers or sisters.

You might feel that you do not want to have anything to do with them any longer or maybe even want to hurt their feelings.

Children should not be used as weapons in a conflict between parents, but sadly it does happen”

• Heart
Reactions: 25
This wagon is UNREAL not her f**kin soup.

Using her son as a tool and a weapon.

A tool to keep her relationship so she is not alone and weapon to hurt the man she still loves.

Burps is delighted that Fathers day is approaching
Luke say happy fathers day keith, she'll be coaching
Before she told us she buys her childless uncle slippers
She'll cook keith a fathers day meal of chicken dippers
Keef would prefer a drum of salt and a packet of smokes
Than all that cheap dad crap from dylan oaks
Why is she giving a tie clip with Dad engraved
Poor poor lukey needs to be saved

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Genuinely shocked at her stories from earlier, just when you think she can't stoop lower. Her child is going to end up seriously damaged if she continues with this rhetoric, it is a dangerous game she's playing here. Whatever about Keith getting on well with her child, that's great for them. But to get him cufflinks that say Dad when the child has known this person less than two years (and some of that time was when they broke up) is just awful. She's pushing her own agenda here and the only one who will end up damaged is the child. I have been with my partner the same amount of time as Sarah and don't even have him stay in the house when my child is there out of respect for him. Have been through the ringer with my son's father but I would never in a million years refer to my current partner as his dad, especially not this soon into a relationship. She has Keith moved in and is calling him Luke's dad after being in a relationship with him for just over a year. Cannot believe what I saw on her stories tonight, I just hope she cops on for Luke's sake because she will end up damaging him if she doesn't stop.

Reactions: 23
Back from Nu Yark with Luke and KOC Dad,
She'll ruin her kids life for the price of an #Ad

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I know I'm double posting here but I feel sick to my stomach for that poor child having his life played out like this for the world to see.

Sarah, if you or any of your family are reading this then please for his sake keep this stuff private. Go to mediation, court, therapy, whatever you need to make your co-parenting relationship work but please protect Luke's wellbeing by not involving him in this. You're not proving anything to anyone, you're not getting anyone back. All you're doing is damaging your beautiful little boy who didn't do anything to deserve this. I genuinely hope that Keith and Luke have a great relationship because every child deserves to have supportive adults in their lives no matter what the family set up is. Selling your son's privacy for a sponsored ad does not need to be a part of that. Please have respect for that at the very least. He's only five and he can't defend himself, nor is he even aware that you're exposing every part of his life to thousands of strangers.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.