Sarah Burke #35 Sarah Burke went to nuuu yark Very far from caark, Luke’s having a ball haven’t seen him

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry all she is doing is bleeping with the child's head what a physco and its so obvious she has forced that relationship with her.son to guilt teeth into not doing a legger such a desperate cow the only one that will get hurt is Luke

Reactions: 11
She knows well what she’s doing and knows well she is being a spiteful bleep. She has her head down smirking and can’t look at the camera. She’s a weapon. And I’m sorry but Keet is worse. He doesn’t seem all there tbh if he’s okay with her gifting him cufflinks that say dad. What a pair of absolute rednecks they are. She’s like the type you’d see on teen mom from the back arse of republican America on her fifth kid by fifth baby daddy and all her kids names tattooed all over her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Don’t come for me but I think 9lbs is a crazy amount to be up after basically a weeks holiday. That’s a bloody newborn. I really don’t care about her weight, in fact I find it the least interesting/entertaining thing about her. But she has put on 9lbs more on top of the other lbs and lbs she was already trying to lose. So even if she loses 4lb this week, she’s still not even close to where she was before she left for NY, when she was also up lbs and on about wanting to lose weight as she wasn’t happy. It’s just a constant cycle of chasing her tail and putting on weight and losing that, but she’s never in a deficit and never seems to achieve a proper loss. When is she going to realise that SW is not working for her? It’s an absolute joke at this stage and she’s delusional and making a fool of herself with the constant charade
Correct, it's an extrodanry amount to be up in a week. I've often been away and did the dog on it and put up maybe 2lbs which is easy to lose when you get home and get out of holiday mode. Looking at all the tit she eats normally, I couldn't see myself not gaining. Cheese piled on everything, carb overload. I've never followed SW but to me personally it doesn't look healthy. To me it's rather simple, cut down on shite food and move more.

Reactions: 3
What do you get a childless man who never wears anything but trackies and knock off footie jerseys? Cufflinks and a tie clip that say ‘Dad’ 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 The trailer trash vibe has gone to the next level with this twit. She is actually unhinged and he’s as bad sticking around.
Surely she could give him a few bags of sweet king??

Edit to add, who is minding poor Luke while she is sitting outside SouthDoc doing an AD for that stupid company??!!!

Reactions: 6
9lbs is an unbelievable amount of weight to gain on any holiday never mind one where your actually walking and on the move

I am absolutely horrified at how she smirked her way through those clips with the dad cuff links (for the man who doesn’t own anything other than a jersey and Del Boys coat)
Its just awful for Luke and her only priority is to be a bleep

Reactions: 16
Guys I’m between RAGING and thinking someone needs to intervene. He is not Luke’s Dad and even if he was stepdad of the century at no point should the DAd narrative be pushed unless the child involved selects to call him dad of their own accord. This is psycho behaviour and a brand should not be using it as a marketing tool. I cannot get over this. What is a 5 year old supposed to think when he is forced to call him DAD on Father’s Day for a bleeping Dylan oaks ad. This is insanity. It’s child abuse. The child has a dad and I don’t give a duck if Brian only sees him once a month he is still his dad. Keith is mentally I’ll if he is genuinely saying all those things about needing cufflinks or that the jewellery is cute etc. this is so disturbing sorry for the rant but I cannot get over it and I’ll be writing to that brand who are actively engaging in child abuse.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Just when you think she can't out do the catastrophe that was mother's day she goes above and beyond for fathers day, I've said it 100 times before she is so delusional but I'd say this will drive Brian on to finally do something. You mean to tell me that shite jewelry crowd just sent them out, she defo ordered them and would have had to give them the info, she is actually dangerous.

Reactions: 29
My child has never known his father and yet my long term partner isn't even known as 'Dad' he's a father figure in every way and they have a great relationship but we don't need to label it. Shes literally engraving it in fuckin silver so he doesn't forget!!! Im telling ya if Brian was doing all this with Michelle she would lose. her. bleeping. mind! There's just something soforced about it not even from Keith but from her. I half think she kept saying all that cos she KNEW the Dylan Oaks stuff were there to flog. Not that she doesn't believe it but yeah just being more over the top to sell her wares. Keith brought him to school there.. Keith washed him. Keith brought him training. Keith tied his shoe lace. Keith dressed him. Like the MOST basic stuff makes me wonder what the duck does sheeee do????

Reactions: 23
Oh I was just thinking of buying cufflinks..said no one ever. She may has no respect for Brian, but respect that he's Lukes dad!!
Everyone was asking what jewellery I was wearing on hols. Bollox, no one cares!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Is all this talk at Keet being dad now to get at Brian? Maybe she was jealous of his partners relationship with Luke and she’s trying to get one up on Brian?

Reactions: 7
'I was only looking at getting cufflinks recently'

Said no man ever 🤣🤣🤣

Oh I was just thinking of buying cufflinks..said no one ever. She may has no respect for Brian, but respect that he's Lukes dad!!
Everyone was asking what jewellery I was wearing on hols. Bollox, no one cares!!
Sorry 🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That little boy is going to be the one who suffers in her stupid mind games . Its very sad and she needs serious help.
I met my husband when my eldest was 4. Her biological father not on the scene since she was 18 months. The week before we got married she asked could she call him Dad now :) many tears were shed. No way would I have been giving him presents with Dad across them until she suggested it.
Sarah will be a lonely old woman because Luke will grow up and realise what his mother was, a narcissistic witch. I'm familiar with one of those as well, my own mother.
Someone needs to reign her in.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
She is a disgusting rotten selfish human 😡 keef is not Luke’s dad and he never will be . She should be ashamed of herself the way she is blatantly trying to replace Brian as Luke’s dad 😡 and I don’t care how much Brian does or doesn’t see Luke he is still his Dad and he ALWAYS will be even if he doesn’t want to be part of Luke’s life he is STILL his dad! If she put as much effort into her co parenting relationship with Brian instead of trying to replace him that is the best outcome for luke .

• Angry
Reactions: 20
There will probably be an explosion of anger when I say this but honestly this whole thing about keet being a father figure to looky Luke must suit the real father, he's moved on to a whole new family and just lets Sarah do whatever she wants for an easy life.

No man that wants a decent relationship with his son would allow this carry on!

And don't come at me about court or rubbish like that, Brian needs to cop himself on!

Reactions: 17
There will probably be an explosion of anger when I say this but honestly this whole thing about keet being a father figure to looky Luke must suit the real father, he's moved on to a whole new family and just lets Sarah do whatever she wants for an easy life.

And don't come at me about court or rubbish like that, Brian needs to cop himself on!
Sing it sister. I don’t care how much anyone ‘doesn’t want to draw Sarah on them’. This is downright evidenced slander & gas lighting & he has a legal right to ask for it to be stopped which is what he should be doing to protect his SON. 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Quite possibly, in so far as biological fathers do have rights they can exercise through the courts if need be, no matter what anyone’s cousin twice removed tells you.

I’m sure he wouldn’t be without Luke but by Christ you’d regret the day you didn’t pull outta Burp all the same 🤢 Could you imagine being tethered to someone like her for the rest of your life?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I am a step mum to 2 teen boys and have being raring them for almost 9 years. Their mum died when they were very young. I would never expect them to call me mum.

Keith playing in to this is sick. He is a disrespectful asshole as is she.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.