Sarah Burke #35 Sarah Burke went to nuuu yark Very far from caark, Luke’s having a ball haven’t seen him

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Judging by his head the last few days there’s no engagement on the way, even if it was in his head, it isn’t now. Fair dues he’s involved with luke and seems to care about him…..I’m sure sars neglect of Luke is wearing on him. PLUS he sees how cunty she is to Brian post child and broken engagement….if they reproduce he won’t be long being the next “deadbeat” while some other desperate duck is stepped up daddy x2

Reactions: 16
What will she do with all the shite that has his name on it if they break up 😩 she had two Brians so I guess she’ll look for a new Keith?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I have to say her little boy seems incredibly happy.
From the on average millisecond per day she has him up on insta for us to see? The depths of what her alienating him from his Dad has done won’t be seen for years. Kids can seem outwardly happy and still be struggling. From what she shows her parenting is shocking, and Keet seems to be the only one taking more than a passing interest in the child.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
What will she do with all the shite that has his name on it if they break up 😩 she had two Brians so I guess she’ll look for a new Keith?
She’ll have to take out an ad in the echo looking for a fella called Keith or at the very least a name that starts with K

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think she's an actual gom in regards her phone she was the very same with Brain stuck it in his face the minute he got in the door and Keith is no different he's getting the same and she's good at trying to jeer people too. So before she fucks it up by getting engaged start with yourself Sarah and see your own faults and sort them out because you have quite a few.

Reactions: 8
Exactly. Or! (The most unlikely scenario) she’s actually put her phone away for the day and enjoying just being with the “boys”.
the fact that she had ask my anything boxes up while on holiday seems incredibly sad. She doesn’t actually respond to anything anyway!!! I asked her about a pair of leggings weeks ago-very pointed question (not about the horrible clippy yolks) and she just totally ignored me. I think if you don’t flatter her or tell her how great she it she just won’t reply.
it’ll be interesting to see if she goes back and checks and blocks me now
Or she’s been mugged and some sham legged it with the phone as it’s never out of her hand….imagine 🏃‍♂️……🏃‍♂️…….🏃‍♂️ 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ok I’m concerned now, currently on hold to the Irish Consulate for the missing - Sarah Burps phone, 90 cysts, pink blazer, happy family unit, beddy sandle shoes, helicopter ride tickets, bureeedo bowl, baby teeth, dignity and a bottle of shower gel…….oh wait that was abducted on Irish soil. All of the above will smell strongly of pints, grease and stale ciggies, fully trained sniffer dogs not needed in investigate, scent will be strong enough - will answer to the following “Saaaayyyraaa” “burps” “Sarah Buckley O’Connor” “Smelly” “Waynetta Slob” “Keets landlord (haha not in a nasty way)” “Crusty Shorts” “Miss Piggy” “Luke’s Mom” “Sperm Harvester”. If found, please return to Onslow, Cork - you’ll know the house by the smell, follow it across the Atlantic

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She's like bjork, it's oh so quiet do do do do do do do, it's oh so still, you're all alone and so peaceful until......

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Girls, if ye had to pick between a night out with Julie Haynes or burp? Who would it be? I’m steamed and curious 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why was she blow holing all last week bout Keith still having to pack when she clearly had planned his outfits, he’s either matching Luke or at least highly co oridinated every day so that’s hardly a coincidence, there’s no way Keith went about organising matching outfits so why lie? I feel like I’ve been watching a dad and his son on holiday with the reluctant new girlfriend. She’s a fuckin pity, she’s so busy being poisonous towards Brian whilst trying to make Keith look fantastic that she’s making herself look like a useless, disinterested, lazy, lying, selfish mother. It ain’t a good look and will massively backfire.

Girls, if ye had to pick between a night out with Julie Haynes or burp? Who would it be? I’m steamed and curious 🤣🤣
Julie definitely

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Please look at Michelle’s story on FB, swear she trolls Burps more than anything on here 😂😂😂😂😂 she didn’t have to spend €€€€ for her little man to have the same experience 😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
I will joi
I’m going on the drink for a week when it happens. Might take a month off. The drama will be off the scale. Sky news will be camped outside her house

New York is fantastic. You need to plan it & be prepared to spend but it is so worth it.
I will join you..Will be a tattle meet up to congratulate I mean commiserate

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
My god she is a patronising c u next Tuesday.

Pratice what you preach Sarah girl. That poor child only knows you by your phone case because you cant do anything with him without documenting it for instgram and that is very bleeping sad. Get on the floor and play with him, do his homework with him. Simply walk down a road holding his hand, without needing to post it on Instagram for some weird ego boost you crave so much. Its bleeping gross!

Reactions: 23
At least we know she still alive. Pissed again and waffling on, she'd make you sick 😫

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.