Sarah Burke #35 Sarah Burke went to nuuu yark Very far from caark, Luke’s having a ball haven’t seen him

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even if you're not into sightseeing you'd still go see the 9/11 memorial, its a piece of history. You'd still go to Saks 5th avenue for the experience. Bergdoffs just to see a shoe department with a security guard. Tiffany's even if you never bought anything. A show on Broadway. Chinatown for the experience and even get decent knockoffs. Luke would love Chinatown I'd say. I could keep going but I'm not her tour guide. 😆 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I thought they were going to a show one of the nights? I’d say she will be on some come down next week now as she was expecting a ring

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sarah the Content Hunter... Notice how she said Keith's Aunt drove us to Brooklyn Bridge so I could get the photos I wanted.... I really don't think she knows how to experience something properly... even having Keith record her walking off down the NY Street with Luke... you can practically see her telling Luke to turn around and look at your stepped up daddy.. Keith isn't naturally capturing that moment, she is def handing him that phone and setting it up for content... ugh ugh ugh

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
New York isn’t cheap even when you know the ins and outs and can do it “cheap” it’s not Europe cheap.
Plus she isn’t broad minded enough, Luke loves facts. Yet no Ellis island. No Irish tenement museum, no underground railway. The history there is incredible. The intrepid.
So much to see do and explore. The food is on another level.

I think she applied her lanzo Tenerife mindset to New York

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
She could be anywhere in the world once she has access to booze and takeaways. What a waste of time and money New Yark will have been.

Reactions: 15
Am only delighted she got no ring 💁🏼‍♀️I would of taught she would of forced him to propose already 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why can't she wear clothes that fit her properly and suit her shape? That mop on her head does nothing and I mean nothing for her, she can't carry off long hair, it brings her down.

Even the hoho bus if the walking was too much for them would have been great. Surprised at Columbus, I mean she is the queen of medical research, a travel writer or anything travel related is not her forte. No trip to the M&M store? I know Luke doesn't eat chocolate 🙄🙄 but the store is amazing! Just for photos even.

The more I watch the stories the more it's evident she was NEVER in NYC before, just more of her lies.
100%

I thought her hair really suited her in the long bob she had before. The extensions aren’t doing it for her at all.
As for dressing for her shape god only knows, people are free to wear whatever they like but she just doesn’t seem comfortable in her clothes most of the time which is surprising considering she goes for outfits that need confidence to pull off successfully?
luke really does seem happy though so at least she’s achieved that goal…

Reactions: 6
It is so sad that she went to America with a loveholidays European sun holiday mindest. Poor Luke might as well be in Tina's backyard with an inflatable pool for all of the stepped up experiences he has had this vacation. Sarah and Luke have had to stay with strangers because the stepped up daddy will not pay for them to actually have a holiday and stay in a hotel ( Sarah could equally pay for this but it seems that she brings so much by way of colbs that you would think that the stingy bigot would splash out on the love of his life and her son) but no, it's a bargain bucket visit for them

She is trying to dres t
100%

I thought her hair really suited her in the long bob she had before. The extensions aren’t doing it for her at all.
As for dressing for her shape god only knows, people are free to wear whatever they like but she just doesn’t seem comfortable in her clothes most of the time which is surprising considering she goes for outfits that need confidence to pull off successfully?
She is trying to dress to disgusting bigot Keith's asthetic, he loves the genuinely pretty instahuns with the long hair and savage asses and poor plain Sarah thinks she can live up to that with her wolverine soap brows and poorly applied extensions😃😃
What idiot Sarah does not realise is that it takes money to look like Keith's ideal babe and taking every freebie and making yourself look very unnattractive is not working, poor Sarah!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm just catching up there. That dress she has on I got for my daughter last year on Shein, she's 7 and looks cute on her. Just because they do it in adult sizes doesn't mean an adult should actually wear it 😂
I thought it was the same dress julie had on backwards that time 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wouldn’t the museum of natural history have been fantastic for little Luke, I was sure she’d have gone there.

Reactions: 8
100%

He serms happy because he's not used to anything but a pretend lifestyle. So much for him to see in NY if she bothered to show him. He may as well be in Trablogan or Centreparcs.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.