Sarah Burke #35 Sarah Burke went to nuuu yark Very far from caark, Luke’s having a ball haven’t seen him

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same here I was reading for months and then I just had to comment she boils my blood

Tea spill have it up

Reactions: 5
I did this months after lurking, I think it was Julie that caused the rage though!

Like what if Brian got a gift for Michelle from Luke saying mum
Maybe he did for Mother’s Day and this is her revenge

Reactions: 4
I used my personal one too

Reactions: 2
I wonder did Luke get his two phone calls from Tweety Keith at work also as we were made aware the cycle is approaching she's exxxxxhausted have the boys gone getting the care of package

Reactions: 10
I was looking back on her highlights. It was 2 years ago that she was on saying she was diagnosed with pcos. Well she had the cysts on the scan and was to get bloods but I couldn’t listen any further!
Did she get the bloods done?
And Has she ever mentioned medication for her pcos? There’s one called metformin, it’s a diabetic drug, works great for some. But you can’t drink heavily on it at all. I wonder was she offered that, it’s the main thing they prescribe and see if it works before discussing anything like iui or ivf. An alcoholic would probably die on metformin as it can cause lactic acidosis.
Her level of drinking and pcos is a very bad mix even without this medication.

Reactions: 1
And that granola is full of sugar

Surely she's embarrassed too known she's made teaspill again and her behaviour to be fair I posted in about her, the dad situation with Keith and Luke was so wrong and delusional!!

Reactions: 9
Thread suggestion
Burps Dylan oaks debacle, not a daddy yet keet…..QUICK!!! hide your tackle!

Reactions: 10
What's the tea spill name on insta? I stopped following it when they wouldn't say a bit about Julie even tho she neglected her children (wouldn't as it involves her kids) but yet went to town on someone then about their kids

But ya I feel I'm missing out now I'm embedded into this wan

She’s thick as shit, don’t think she’d have the smarts to set traps etc… she wouldn’t be bright enough

Burp was on a special variant called Met-A-formin She’s totally full of shite and lies, I’d say she doesn’t know truth from lie at this stage herself.

Reactions: 8
Wondering also how I can access Tea Spill?

Totally off topic but is there a thread for more than just a ma.what’s wrong with her does anybody know?
Here you go its all going off

Oh im so sorry loveen. That is just so devastating for you. Now not to belittle your pain but would a bag of jellies from sweetking help you know from one dog mama to another used to be, wants to be, can't be a dog mama?
Seriously though not taking the p just wanted to try to make you smile

Reactions: 4

Ha ha jellies would be great I'm not surprised she hasn't tried to get a Collab and use poor Aul Mikey for maken money I'd love to report her with the awful treatment and neglect, us doggie mamas stick together and thank you for lightening the mood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.