Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lucydowl

VIP Member
Well fuck me, who knew that NYC is only for shopping or drinking! She has some load of bollicks up about trip. Plus the obligatory "how wonderful teeth is" how lucky Luke was so happy to stay with strangers, who are now his family 👪 . Christ you couldn't make it up. Should have gone to Santa Ponsa love. Only two recommendations for eating out are irish pubs. I can't just can't. But they did go wild one night and had a slice of pizza in time square.
They never spent much🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ We usually need about 10k spending between restaurants and shopping and sight seeing and visiting the sites.

That’s the thing, she’s obsessed with making Quiche into some kind of superstar when really he’s just a basic guy dating a woman who has a child. How does she think these guys usually behave?! Especially when they’re moved in after five minutes and forced into a stepped-up daddy narrative by the kid’s loser mum? I can’t imagine any fella dating a mum would last long if he refused to help out with the kiddo, or go to his school play, or ask how the kid is when it’s sick or whatever. You’d think she was dating Ireland’s most eligible bachelor the way she’s carrying on.

I just can’t work out if she portrays him as a superstar to try and fool herself into thinking she’s hit the jackpot with him or console herself that even though she comes across as a detached mother Luke has a present adult in his life that picks up that slack.
Quiche 😂😂🤦‍♀️😂

Reactions: 1

KerryLady

VIP Member
When people go on and on about their partner on social media that’s not a good sign. Especially when Keets face either has that creepy, fake, joker smile or he looks like he wants to bate her. She will end up a single mam again after this ivf mark my words. She wants the happy family unit and doesn’t matter if they’re not really happy. She’s like one of those teens from a broken home who’s never known a real family, who goes and gets pregnant on purpose and daddy is gone before the baby turns 1. We all sadly know these women.
Narcissistic manipulate women that's our Sars !!!

Reactions: 1

Bulmers

VIP Member
Ya know what, I dont... so I started out as a slimming world page which is how I ended up following this yoke and stayed cos the entertainment is class, along with fopperholic and naked blondie (I have some dirt on them through cross pollination) but now I changed into more lifestyle stuff we dont have many mutual followers....however...someone who is another former slimmingworld come lifestyle blogger recently put up a rant about people eating on their stories, and I replied saying someone springs to mind, and we had a bit of a bitch about her- she isnt liked at all lol!

She never works with big brands at all, and I would say they never ask for her analytics or anything at all, they see a big following and that is all that matters, if they looked at her analytics (Ill see what she is on social blade) they wouldnt look at her twice. More naive businesses wouldnt do that. Other ones probably know she is more infamous than influential and know that although she is a mess she gets lots of story views so she is very cheap advertising- everyone watches to see what crap she does next and their product gets seen

Ill see her social blade now...
Waiting in anticipation....☺☺