Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wisteria

What's the tea spill name on insta? I stopped following it when they wouldn't say a bit about Julie even tho she neglected her children (wouldn't as it involves her kids) but yet went to town on someone then about their kids 🤷🏽

But ya I feel I'm missing out now I'm embedded into this wan 😂
Wondering also how I can access Tea Spill?

Sunseeker2020

Aoife Walsh doesn’t post her baby at all, she did at the start and then there was a legal intervention and now no pics and no mention of dad etc. it’s completely possible and do-able to stop her talking that shit online she’s airing dirty laundry like the commoner she is. But he can and should try stop her with legal support.
Are Aoife and the fiance split up

spillthecoffeet

So let me get this right. Keith was elected "stepped up dad" When Brian's partner got pregnant. He has now been promoted to "Actual Dad" Since she had the baby. All of these absolute cringefest titles decided by SARAH not luke. The constant forcing and downright obsession she has with lying to herself to prove a point to brian all at expense of emotionally abusing her child to suit this delusion she has in her head. Like if the man you agreed to marry and father of your son is capable of walking out months before your wedding what in God's name makes you so certain a fella that's around allegedly 2 years on/off isn't going to do the same thing? Get a grip girl. Would someone that knows her please sit that girl down and talk to her. I'm sure it's like talking to a wall but honest to god she's losing the run of herself.
They were engaged and Brian left her months before the wedding??

Beavana

VIP Member
What's the tea spill name on insta? I stopped following it when they wouldn't say a bit about Julie even tho she neglected her children (wouldn't as it involves her kids) but yet went to town on someone then about their kids 🤷🏽

But ya I feel I'm missing out now I'm embedded into this wan 😂

The pool isn't knew she has that up on her stories from last year,she was just saying basically they have got round to putting it up,you can see in the highlights from last year it's a total kid orientated garden...and then we have the other waste land in onslow gardens but wait burp has got him a trampoline after 3 years of letting the broken one in the shed......wonder who's more into making a child happy,not rocket science really
whos michelle? and whats her handle ta ta