Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bulmers

VIP Member
That is exactly what I would have done if I stayed with relatives. The two of them are scabby bastards and they have done nothing (apart from the 2 tourist things Empire State and Statue of Liberty) that you can’t do in fucking cork 😩 this is nothing but a dealz version of what a trip to New York should be. Big bitter miserable head on the bigot and big slimy greasy head on her and she marinating in her own filth for the last 6 days 🤦‍♀️ (Rant over, due my period 😅)
Lucky you to still have 1👵👵

• Heart
Reactions: 1

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Brian is very involved in Lukes life while trying to steer clear of Sarah because she is a melt. He is respectful of her as the mother of his child but she hounded him when they broke up, used every excuse in the book to contact him to get answers.
She went ballistic when she found out he was in a new relationship, even though she was supposedly besotted with Keith at the time, and the attention seeking started again.
All of this bullshit on instagram about her family unit is to get attention and a reaction from Brian, she blatantly puts up pre records of Luke with Keith when luke is with Brian, hoping Brian will call her out on it and she will get an opening to vent or to 'talk'.
Custody is sorted, Brian has Luke way more than is shown, after all Sarah is out and about a lot for someone who has a child 98% of the time, but Brian let's it go over his head and won't give her the attention she craves

Exactly, who is she trying to convince, us or Keith?
Custody is sorted? So is there a formal arrangement in place?

WreckinBalls

Chatty Member
They share my handle publicly or bring that psycho and her family down on me for asking a question and I will reign a shit storm so catastrophic on that cunt that fuck me sideways she’ll regret the day she signed up to Instagram. And the company, I will take them to the fucking cleaners for data protection, bullying, harassment, you name it. I’ll do a Lisa’s Lust List on this bitch. I really don’t think they would be stupid enough to do that though her sisters are scum enough to try and act hard through fake pages. Though it would be comical to public ally prove the scum they are. Seems everyone tip toes around them and they’ve never been put in their place. Maybe they haven’t drunkenly started on the wrong person yet but give it time
I love it 💪💪💪 Go girl 🙌

• Heart

spillthecoffeet

Brian was not allowed see Luke for a few months after the accident, she would not allow him to go. Brian was bringing Luke away and on a sleep over and out for a birthday meal and Sarah is on rolling her eyes, he can not win. If Keith is so amazing why can she not just shut up and get on with it, truth is she is still obsessed with Brian.

What accident??

Did she have Luke with the help of ivf also or is she having difficulty conceiving this time around? Sorry for all the questions I’m a newbie to this urchin

Graywalls

VIP Member
The kid looks like he's enjoying himself in fairness.
If he was doing a pose besides thumbs up in between the bigot and the alcoholic, we could say he was forming a response of his own. That is all I have to say....

Tippytwinkletoes

He serms happy because he's not used to anything but a pretend lifestyle. So much for him to see in NY if she bothered to show him. He may as well be in Trablogan or Centreparcs.
When I read this I thought you meant keeeeet until I got to Trabolgan and thought "wait what"

• Haha

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
Please look at Michelle’s story on FB, swear she trolls Burps more than anything on here 😂😂😂😂😂 she didn’t have to spend €€€€ for her little man to have the same experience 😂😂😂

TikToc

VIP Member
Totally off topic but is there a thread for more than just a ma.what’s wrong with her does anybody know?
Here you go its all going off

spillthecoffeet

I was looking back on her highlights. It was 2 years ago that she was on saying she was diagnosed with pcos. Well she had the cysts on the scan and was to get bloods but I couldn’t listen any further!
Did she get the bloods done?
And Has she ever mentioned medication for her pcos? There’s one called metformin, it’s a diabetic drug, works great for some. But you can’t drink heavily on it at all. I wonder was she offered that, it’s the main thing they prescribe and see if it works before discussing anything like iui or ivf. An alcoholic would probably die on metformin as it can cause lactic acidosis.
Her level of drinking and pcos is a very bad mix even without this medication.

I've never been to NYC and from what I've seen the last 10days I defo wouldn't bother...
What's I've learned is it's warm
There's an Irish bar
A water park
A fast boat
People dress up in costumes
Unless keets aunt starts an air b+b where I can get free childcare food and lodging and a car then I'll save myself the dollars and go to Tenerife or the likes
But she’s in a bubble…. 🫢🫣

• Haha