Sarah Burke #34 Start spreadin d news, leavin Friday, with 90 cysts & 3 shein hauls, Nu Yark, Nu Yark

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Puffin for the winning thread title, original suggestion -
Start spreading the news, I'm leaving this week, bringing 90 cysts & 3 shein hauls, New Yark, New Yark
Had to amend slightly to fit.

Previous thread -
Sarah Burke #33 Doesn't know her cykels from washing to menstruation, shut up or risk an alteration | Tattle Life https://tattle.life/threads/sarah-b...truation-shut-up-or-risk-an-alteration.30130/

Shout out also to @ahtisyourself for the most liked post.

Screenshot_20220530_101159_com.huawei.browser_edit_105742876982823.jpg

Drive it on for the preparations for the trip to the Big Apple.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
She never makes eye contact with the camera and she's always pulling at herself, her hair, hoody, tee shirt, rubbing her face. Shes not appealing to watch at all.

Reactions: 12
She is talking some shite this morning it’s embarrassing.
Why did she feel the need to lie about New York? Like in what way does it benefit her? She knows ppl have a memory and remember her lies and yet she continues. I just don’t understand it.
she’ll get a fine land now with the price of transport and the time it takes to get in and out or NY city. Shirts for lukey for dinner? That child will be left with the aunt. She is clueless.
hope to god they leave a gift for the aunt when they leave. They’ll stay for the week, have the child minded, be fed and watered and not leave a red cent. I ALWAYS leave money when we go visit family. They enable us to save $$$$$$ for accommodation and are kind enough to host, it’s the leave we can do.

• Heart
Is it Keiths aunt they're staying with?
35 degree New Jersey aka practically in noo Yark with stepped up aunty for poor 5 year old lukey mcallister would actually be my worst nightmare but Im excited to watch her!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Should she now be referring to it as her weight gain journey as she is not longer losing but instead gaining at an excelerated pace?
Also, I spent a summer in new York between college semesters, the heat in New York in June is oppressive, is Keiths aunt OK in the head telling them to bring an unclimatised 5 year old over at that time?
That whole family seems a bit off......

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I was watching Caroline baileys story and she wears those celebrity waist trainer leggings too. She said there are 3 different clasps on the wait trainer part so you can have it tighter or whatever. So does burp wear the large on the last clasp? 🤔

Reactions: 6
Lads I've to stop watching her for a while. I had a dream about her last night 😳 I can't really remember the details thank god but I met her on a night out and she was shouting and singing around the place like the mad bastard she is 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Lads I've to stop watching her for a while. I had a dream about her last night 😳 I can't really remember the details thank god but I met her on a night out and she was shouting and singing around the place like the mad bastard she is 🙄
Surely you mean you had a nightmare 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
"I'm not losing weight quickly"......ehhhh no Sar you're not losing weight full stop
I'm still laughing at her comment that SW works for her and its about consistency. Saaaayraaaa hun SW hasn't worked for you in years, you are gaining and you are not being consistent!! Listen to how ridiculous you sound hun 😘

Can't wait for this trip to New Jersey. Still knotted at the "going to change for dinner" comment. The night in New York is going to be interesting, BRING IT ON!!
She will be a pro considering she has been there at least twice but maybe 3 times before 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Should she now be referring to it as her weight gain journey as she is not longer losing but instead gaining at an excelerated pace?
Also, I spent a summer in new York between college semesters, the heat in New York in June is oppressive, is Keiths aunt OK in the head telling them to bring an unclimatised 5 year old over at that time?
That whole family seems a bit off......
Its ok, he has a reduced price navy sun hat 🙈

• Haha
The state of her this morning, looks like she rolled right out of the cot and into The Commons. When I was briefly in her group a couple of years ago she always looked like she hadn’t slept and was in last night’s outfit and makeup 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 9
How long does it take one person to “get organised” for a holiday to New York? 🙄 I used to pack the night before 😅

Reactions: 13
Did she really just say she loosing weights years, Holy tit that's not a very good advertising line for a slimming world consultant. And your not loosing it years, loosing 1 lb 1 week but 4 the next week is not what id be wanting if i was on a weight loose scamming journey and sar your piling it all back and you wouldn't no consistency if it booted you in the face 🤦🏻‍♀️. Dear lord up above please someone sort this tit talker out staple her lips together

Reactions: 6
Sarah giving out a negative impression that as she is a slimming world consultant you cannot eat some baguette and have to disclaimer its for Keith and Luke. She is warped.

Reactions: 7
Thanks to @Puffin for the winning thread title, original suggestion -
Start spreading the news, I'm leaving this week, bringing 90 cysts & 3 shein hauls, New Yark, New Yark
Had to amend slightly to fit.

Previous thread -
Sarah Burke #33 Doesn't know her cykels from washing to menstruation, shut up or risk an alteration | Tattle Life https://tattle.life/threads/sarah-b...truation-shut-up-or-risk-an-alteration.30130/

Shout out also to @ahtisyourself for the most liked post.

View attachment 1304756

Drive it on for the preparations for the trip to the Big Apple.
My first thread title I'm honoured .

I'd like to thank the following people:
Sarah Sars Buckley O'Connor Burp Burke
Keet Tweety O 'Connor
Luke Buckley Burke O'Connor Healy Rae Myaghi McCallister
Beddy's sandals
A selection of polyester blazers
The alpaca and Sonic
Greasy hair and saxa salt
Disappearing cysts
A not so silent silent fertility journey
And lastly being consistently inconsistent

Now let's drive it on to the Big Apple 🍎 xoxo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.