Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

brandambassador

VIP Member
Suggestions for a Personalised T-shirt for Lukey that might emotionally blackmail Keith…

‘Ask my Mom the big question 💍 in the big apple’

‘New York, New Dad?’

‘Make Burke Great Again’

‘Family isn’t always blood’

Any more?

• Haha
Reactions: 69

Puffin

VIP Member
Dear diary,

SAYYYYRRRAAAHHH here again. Love my new personalised diary that has SBOC on the front for Sarah Burke O'Connor.❤( Had to get rid of the other one that had SBB on it baby daddy one legged it with the shower gel🏃‍♂️🚿)

I'm flat-out there now all week getting organised for New Yark. I can't wait to go. It will be my first/ third time going depending on what day of the week I tell that story. Have my 3 shein hauls and 90 cysts packed and I'm ready to go. Got some great outfits there for the boys cos Keet is like my other child cos I have him 98% of the time aswell 💙

I'm a bit down with my weight. Like I'm working out 3/4 times a week , barely breaking a sweat and I'm good with my food 8% of the time and everyone knows when you poor your beer in a gin glass it's free. I'm hoping when I come back from New Yark that someone will give me a collab for a tummy tuck cos I put it out stories there now (I'm too lazy to lose the weight myself and want a quick fix )but then I forgot I'm supposed to be trying for a baby cos my journey is a silent journey .

Keet was so good sending me cute messages while he was on night shift telling me to cop the fuck on but not in a nasty way ❤

Had to get on to Sonic and the Alpaca to send in comments about how good I look and then about the engagement. I got my nails done bridal.style. Keet has already said , Sarah girl not a hope would I marry you and I'm just staying for the shag and the saxa salt so I know he is 100% going to do it 💍💒

Will update in New Yark xoxo 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

brandambassador

VIP Member
Just gathering some questions here for the Q box:

Were you always an insufferable cunt or was it just since Brian left?

Did you not say after your mothers birthday you were going to give up alcohol and concentrate on getting healthy for IVF?

Can you see that Keith is actually sick of your shit and if I was to download tinder tonight I would probably find him on it?

Why have you got against underwire bra?

Did you know that NY had such a limited list of tourist things to do? So why bother going?

Make sure you take some pics of you just and Lukey so that when Keith leaves you don’t lose all your pics of NY grocery stores and back yards x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

Alucia

VIP Member
Suggestions for a Personalised T-shirt for Lukey that might emotionally blackmail Keith…

‘Ask my Mom the big question 💍 in the big apple’

‘New York, New Dad?’

‘Make Burke Great Again’

‘Family isn’t always blood’

Any more?
Say yes before IVF

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Not a question. Just love watching your family unit on holiday in New York. I hope that will be me someday, I can hopefully have what you have with Keith. Luke is so lucky to have ye. Also not a question but you inspire me to live life and not worry about my weight. You look amazing, you are glowing and not just in a messy sweaty way

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

brandambassador

VIP Member
Happy Holidays Tattlers!
Can’t wait to spend the next 10 days with you as we virtually explore the pubs, fast food places & cheap places to dump your kid!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

itsnotmeitsyouok

VIP Member
THREAD TITLE
Sarah Burke went to nuuu yark
Very far from caark, Luke’s having a ball haven’t seen him at all, at least Kelly is live

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Wildone

VIP Member
Sarah in the xl but could've got the small, keet say good morning and show the trolls we have it all.....

• Haha
Reactions: 43

hearforthesca

Chatty Member
Yano the more I think about everything, the more my hearts breaks for Luke.my nieces mother is a spiteful, disgusting, manipulative excuse for a mother. She picks men over my niece and 15 years later, finally my niece has seen sense and sees her mother for what she is. But through it all-through the shite and bad mouthing and fighting and all the nasty words, we as a family NEVER spoke about her mother in a negative way. We never bad mouthed her or challenged her. She wrote her own narrative telling ppl(friends, the school, gp etc) that we and the child’s father never had anything to do with my niece-we we’re an absent family. All the while we actually had my niece living with us and she would visit her mother. My bro was in and out of court, paying maintenance bill eventhough he had custody just to keep her happy. She would defy the court order over and over and over again and nothing would be done.The scary thing is EVERYONE believed her and her stories. She was a fucking professional liar. She went off and had multiple children with different men and what did we do-we sent birthday presents and Xmas presents because they are completely innocent in all of this and they are my nieces siblings.
Sarah is just like her. Writing her own narrative, suiting herself. Try’s to blast Luke’s dad all the time. We have no idea what is going on behind closed doors even if we are being told-I wouldnt Believe a word coming out of Sarah’s mouth.Shes over in New York now trying to show happy family and their wonderful unit with the bigoted stepped up daddy who in fairness seems to actually give a shit about Luke while Sarah drinks herself under the table. Sort your fucking priorities sar.

• Sad
  • Heart

Some dose

I never comment,I lurk 🙈🤣,but christ that last picture has really feckin annoyed me. If parental alienation was a thing in ireland that one would be banged up. She's a horrible nasty bitch and the fact that she's so dismissive of her child's father just shows her calibre. She wouldn't have her little boy if it wasn't for him,she couldn't make her cringeworthy dancing videos without her child's father. Keith is not his father nor will he ever be,however shes trying her damnest to make sure he will be. Its not new York or matching clothes she should be spending money on its a fund for the years of counselling her child will need for being used as a pawn in her point scoring shit show. She boils my fucking blood.

• Heart

brandambassador

VIP Member
Can’t wait for the reels:

‘we made it’ - showing the car journey from Cork to Dub, parking, the plane and then being in NY

‘how did I get so lucky’ - Lukey and Bigotty holding hands walking into some chipper or burger joint

‘In Central Park with my squad’ followed by 4837 pictures of her and teeth, one of which at least will be used for a comparison pic for Fattest Sarah Vs current Fat level Sarah

‘family isn’t about blood’ and a group pic of the 3 of them outside some common American tourist spot

• Haha
Reactions: 42

square_spoon

VIP Member
The dress though… I get it’s hot over there but surely there was nicer she could’ve worn, and what’s worse is she obviously saw the pic before she posted it so thibks it looks nice? It would have been nice without the cutouts as the couloir suits her, but what is it with the aversion to bras?
Easy to whip a boob out to feed Keet on the go when they can’t find sliced pan or chicken nuggies 🥴🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
She’d be eye rolling as well if Brian never bothered this hole. She really is a bitter and toxic bitch. What unattractive qualities they are to behold. If her life is as amazing as she maintains she wouldn’t be sitting in her car eye rolling like a twisted fool

• Heart
Reactions: 41