Sarah Burke #33 Doesn't know her cykels from washing to menstruation, shut up or risk an alteration

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's the pretending to buy a house that cracks me up.......imagine pretending to buy a house and having a night out to celebrate buying said house, that's just a whole other level of liar
She's classic pantomime someday those lies will catch up with her, wouldn't you be mortified !!! 🤭

Reactions: 6
She's classic pantomime someday those lies will catch up with her, wouldn't you be mortified !!! 🤭
It just shows the type of family they are that not one of them would tell her to cop herself on, they watch her stories, listen to the lies and no-one pulls her on it 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Has burp mentioned the flawless fat blasting and skin care place recently?

Reactions: 4
A big blazer in this heat 🥵 she’s weak for herself standing in the mirror just constantly saying this is the vibe while eye bleeping herself

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her only hobby is drinking. The minute the sun comes out they are on the piss at 2pm. She's as common as muck. That blazer won't button on her either.

Reactions: 17
I would say Luke is having a lovely day with his dad and new baby sister, making memories👶Hope he is having a lovely day with his step mum and step brother while his mother is on the beer.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She really has no clue how to dress. The blazer and dressy bag with shorts and runners. Bless her she thinks she is the business.

Oh she is in my daughters local, would love to be there to see the evening unfold

Reactions: 5
Does anyone know if Brian shows Luke on his SM?

WTF was Keith called out for? To watch the 2 dancing in the kitchen???

No Brian doesn't show luke on his social media hes a very private person but I will say he and michelle brought luke to trabolgan with his new sister and Kyle. Luke is having a blast

• Heart
Reactions: 31
No Brian doesn't show luke on his social media hes a very private person but I will say he and michelle brought luke to trabolgan with his new sister and Kyle. Luke is having a blast
More that his mother does iv never seen her do anything with luke

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Whats the story Ratz, you are like Lazarus :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
More that his mother does iv never seen her do anything with luke
Shes to busy with her PT working full time appointments babysitting Betty way to busy to be doing things with luke he just has to be greatful he gets hand me down clothes from Katie and Donna's kids he doesn't get a shein haul but he'll be greatful for the helicopter ride that she wants to get to show the gram

• Sad
Reactions: 16
She is so bad with the dates. She's hung herself multiple times. This time 2 years ago she was supposedly single and bawling her eyes out on insta while we were in lockdown over her wedding being called off a few weeks before. She was supposed to get married the 13th March in Killarney. I always remember seeing her down there with the mam in the same hotel afterwards being like would ya not avoid the place like the plague especially the hotel as it would bring back all the memories.

Now she was telling us in April that her and Keith are together 2 years apart from ups and downs. The first mention of a fella was probably around oct/nov 2020 and then they split as xmas and suddenly when she had covid they were back together as apparently she gave it to him and he had to isolate with her. All because she was roaming the streets of Cork on the lash with her sisters and then infected Keith and his whole family including his grandmother apparently!! She's an absolute dose she must think we're all thick and can't tell what year it is and do basic maths ffs 😂
Long time Lucker, the reason Sarah brought her mom to the hotel as they refunded some of her wedding deposit against stays. September that year she was in the same hotel with presumenly Keith.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Long time Lucker, the reason Sarah brought her mom to the hotel as they refunded some of her wedding deposit against stays. September that year she was in the same hotel with presumenly Keith.
Lol no way? Have you inside info? 👀

Reactions: 1
Killarney is a small place so it might have been an ex employee who informed me. The woman goes from hotel to hotel looking for the best room and rate. Some bite some don't!
My parents used to stay in the dromhall a lot, after I saw the burkes staying there jumping on beds and wrecking the place I convinced my parents to go elsewhere (not saying where as burps doesn't read here) .....

• Haha
How sad that sportsmen like Keith's brother Alan O connor ( Barrs) and Ben Hamblin (allegedly Perse Celtic) willingly appear on Sarahs Instagram alongside vile bigot Keith.
If Ben is in Sarahs company,he is also in company with disgusting Keith. Pearse Celfic won an award for most inclusive club in 2018.........
Screenshot_20220318_140555_com.huawei.photos_edit_48916249541493.jpg

• Angry
Her date day turned into a “night sesh” by the looks of things… I wouldn’t think any of us is surprised but how does she not get fed up of beering every single weekend 🤮

Reactions: 13
She’s fairly vile herself to be fair and they’re allowing themselves to be tagged away on her stories. Anything for the gram guys.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.