Sarah Burke #33 Doesn't know her cykels from washing to menstruation, shut up or risk an alteration

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just a couple of things Burp when you get a chance.

1.What happened to Clonakilty?
2.If it hurts you to read what people say about your family why do you openly call Donna Alpaca?
3.Who has Luke 2% of the week?
4.Who is the paper man in Cork?
5.What products do AIB sell?Do you have a discount code for the mortgages??
6. Whats the story with the flight voucher competition?
7. Did you get Michelle a nice discounted chain, if not I think you should.
8. Are you related to Trisha, ye look alike?
9. Did you do professional dance lessons?
10. Any pictures of Luke at the pool this week?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I tell you something! She is rattled but I think she’s watching tik tok!!!! I’m hooked and Norrie put up new stories etc it’s like a vardy situation but the Norrie pitbull one doesn’t hide 😂😂 ahhh nahhh I can’t. If she can honestly say she sees and feels a different cos and put the work in I say fair play. If she’s constant but not losing then it’s food. But exercise is never bad.
Definitely

Oh dear god, I have just watched Burps stories. Someone sedate her fast, she's not bothered yet she is FUMING 🤷‍♀️. She doesn't read here but she does read here. Her stories are hilarious, I'm glad she voiced her opinions and Tattle is where we have ours, get over yourself Burp!!

Just need to reiterate, I do not begrudge her, I am not jealous of her and I do not aspire to be anything like her. I do not need to validate ANYTHING in my life by selling my soul to instagram, take note Burp!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She hasnt read here since october 2020 but knows everything being spoken about and literally justifies stuff all the time when its spoken about on here. 🤥

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
A bit of pot, kettle, black there with herself and she living with old tweety tweet himself

Reactions: 6
Skipping loads of pages for the moment so sorry if this has been said. She spoke about how minging her runners are, while holding the sole with her hand. She then mauled her hair and face with the same hand🤮

• Sick
Skipping loads of pages for the moment so sorry if this has been said. She spoke about how minging her runners are, while holding the sole with her hand. She then mauled her hair and face with the same hand🤮
Yeah but she's ok with that......

• Haha
Reactions: 15
When was this, I must of zoned out 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Watch that other giant dose licking her hole tagging her on her story 😩 the whack of desperation of that Chelsea one is something else 😬 that is the first and last comment I make about that one because I wouldn’t give her the attention

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Just came on to say the same thing! Didn’t they hav a break aswell. Imagine she was pregnant and then they ended. Jesus she doesn’t think straight at all
Anything to make sure ppl k ow she was in baby land before the new gf got up the duff

Reactions: 4
Watch that other giant dose licking her hole tagging her on her story 😩 the whack of desperation of that Chelsea one is something else 😬 that is the first and last comment I make about that one because I wouldn’t give her the attention
I watched her story then to see what she said. She said basically nothing, I presume because she’s only weak to be mentioned on here whenever she is. I went to the cinema and gonna watch a movie tonight, look at my kids - bleeping snore

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I watched her story then to see what she said. She said basically nothing, I presume because she’s only weak to be mentioned on here whenever she is. I went to the cinema and gonna watch a movie tonight, look at my kids - bleeping snore
Piggy backing Burp for new followers, she isn't as stupid as she let's on :ROFLMAO:

So.....alot to unpack there from her stories the last 24hrs 🤸‍♀️ And I'm ok with that 98% of the time . Just to derail for a split second Sinead bites is one shot away from been struck off my Xmas card list. 🙃 fuuuuuuucccckkkk

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So.....alot to unpack there from her stories the last 24hrs 🤸‍♀️ And I'm ok with that 98% of the time . Just to derail for a split second Sinead bites is one shot away from been struck off my Xmas card list. 🙃 fuuuuuuucccckkkk
Sinead is a dose with a capital D. Mad bastard. She has a thread in case you want a nose 👃

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.