Sarah Burke #33 Doesn't know her cykels from washing to menstruation, shut up or risk an alteration

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off topic - not Burptrashian related 🙊😆!!
Hubby's roundy birthday coming up soon. Trying to decide between The Savoy Limk or Perry Square Limk. Would @Jellybb or any other Limerick contingent have any recommendations for either. Tnx 😘
Sorry to derail the theead.
As you were 😉
The savoy and the Hamptons for dinner and cocktails 😋

Reactions: 2
That fabric softener she put up is quare strong, no way did she only get 3 washes out of it, it’d genuinely give you a headache it’s so strong if you use too much 😂 now I’d get about 20 washes max from it not 60, I guess when you don’t change your sheets for 6 months you need a good strong bottle of fabric softener
They need a bottle of arsenic never mind fabric softener

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Omg 🙈🙈 I've 2 bloody threads to catch up on.

Had take few wks off as having been extremely sick with Hyperemesis and migraines.

Jesus how the hell will I catch up ... slow down peeps 🤣

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
As a pretty recent newcomer to the life of Sarah (sweet king /Mother’s Day) I just went down the rabbit hole of her older videos on tik tok. I came across a video with loads of likes , over 10k! Unusual on her page as I’ve seen some of her posts with 0! 🥸 Anyway it’s a video of herself and blonde sister doing a pretty average dance …Why so many likes you might be wondering ? Sher everyone in the comments thought it was her GRANNY ! 😂😂😂 how I laughed ! didnt I? Oh I did !

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Does anyone know if Beddy is ok? Has she had her weekly fish and chips or has she been left to starve?

Reactions: 3
Now usually when the kids go to bed at night I’m sitting down catching up on the depp v heard drama of the day, but tonight I’m going to sit down and get some proper financial help from a lovely girl called Sarah. Sarah bought her house and now she’s paying rent to live there so I want to know how I can do that, I also want to know how I can afford to be on the piss, out for dinner and eat takeaway every week cos sure I thought those things were a treat. So tonight I’m going to learn how to spend my money wisely. Hope your all tuning in

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I had a watch and there was 75 people watching and the advice yourman is giving out is a load of tit. I cant listen to him after spending 10 years working in a bank 😪

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hi me tattlers! Well aren’t ye a busy bunch of hating trolling boooodiful cunts! I was hunched over with a migraine so thought I will watch that other booodiful narcissist amber hynes I mean heard and my main man j d and I’m only re-emerging now! So this big bleeping fool thinks we are all jealous of her hairy face and crusty minge and we want to
Have a family as common As hers! 1 minute there I have to stop writing as I’m pissing myself laughing.
Ok Tena lady on I’m back!!! Is she on drugs other than bodadoes at a killer dose? I am more jealous of my dog getting to lick her own Fanny than this train. Wreck .
also if magneto from xmen, aka helmet head alpaca and her big backed family ever tried to look my way I would literally laugh into their faces, buy a bicycle shorts and run passed them screaming I STILL LOVE MY EX!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.