Sarah Burke #32 Luke's a big brother, I’m not the mother, Keith get out ur little udder I need another

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldnt be sure of Dublin suburbs but where she RENTS for as good as free would be upper working class area, everybody would own/have mortgages on their houses (not council area)most parents would work when kids at school and most kids would have a UCC/MTU(C.I.T) degree ie. proper college attended. So the Burkes wouldnt be the norm, saying that her parents were/working all their life.
I know a lot of places have gentrified in the last 20 years or so but I’d say you’re being very polite about the area she lives in 😳 I don’t know exactly what road she’s living on but it’s a suburb with a heavy concentration of council estates and a lot of social issues. It’s also an area that would have genuine salt of the earth people living there, who might have struggled financially here or there but were decent working class folks. In the 80s/90s it was considered very ‘rough’. In Dublin terms maybe the nicer estates in Donaghmede or Coolock? Largely very settled now with a lot of home owners and younger families milling about, but with some social problems and a bit of a bad reputation from years gone by.

Reactions: 14
That company would be one to stay well clear of so, imagine doing that with Burps, jesus.
She can add financial advisor to her list , SW consultant, MUA, trainer, the part time mom, driver for nanna Betty 🤦‍♀️ only things she’s fully qualified is been a head recker,

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ahhhhhh wasn’t she suppose to be on her journey to Dublin again this morning for her consultation in the fertility clinic but instead she gave the run of her day and not a mention. I suppose the hangover got the better of her !!!! Shes a joke !!!!

Its a silent journey to Dublin today 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What’s upper working class 😂

She’s a bit of a wan that puts on a posher accent when she does her Reels but if she calls food sangwiches and says sar-day then you know she’s rough.

the poshest areas in ireland have wans living there too who ride the system for a bit of hap. All the new estates have to give a bit to social housing. The area isn’t the problem. It’s the person. Not saying every person on hap is a freeloader like burp.
Screenshot_20220516-123751_Google.jpg

Ie.
People who work for a living and arent spongers

Reactions: 3
Burps financial advice.

Sell jellies to whoever, it doesn't matter once you get the money.

Make a fool of yourself shaving your face for money.

Sell sell sell at every opportunity, dont worry about pissing your followers off, some poor fool will buy something.

Move a fella in he can pay half. Also can babysit if you have children from previous relationships.

Smoke away, they are only €15 a pack and drive to Dublin for ifv if you want, dont worry about the cost. Keep your tweet sweet as you can't let him leave with the shower gel.

Eat out in restaurants, get frequent take aways, stay in hotels a mile down the road. Great way to save money on a taxi 🥴

Buy in the Penneys reduction sale.

Wait for your sister to hand you down her bedding.

Bring your granny out, she will shout lunch.

Borrow sandals from your granny.

Wear the same clothes constantly and freebies, saves you a fortune. Dont bother to wash them, keep the electricity prices down.

Shower at the leisure center, worth the trip out to save on electricity.

Leave your hair a week and this too will save money on shampoo and electricity.

Desperate times, open your tan bottle and use the end of it.

Drive on a provisional, it will save you paying the full price for the test.

Live in the neck of your jumper, cut down on heating bills.

Cover all meals in saxa salt, you wont taste the gone off food from the butchers.

Hope some of Burps money saving tips help someone or if you can't choon in for the live. Cycle on and please feel free to add your Burp money saving tips 🤑

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Tr
I know a lot of places have gentrified in the last 20 years or so but I’d say you’re being very polite about the area she lives in 😳 I don’t know exactly what road she’s living on but it’s a suburb with a heavy concentration of council estates and a lot of social issues. It’s also an area that would have genuine salt of the earth people living there, who might have struggled financially here or there but were decent working class folks. In the 80s/90s it was considered very ‘rough’. In Dublin terms maybe the nicer estates in Donaghmede or Coolock? Largely very settled now with a lot of home owners and younger families milling about, but with some social problems and a bit of a bad reputation from years gone by.
True, its a place called Onslow Gardens, next to Farranre which would have a bit of a name, load of terraces, alot of nice people there and everywhere else also, Burkes wouldnt be the worse people if the girls werent as bitchy as they are, its them against the world kinda thing

Reactions: 3
Tr

True, its a place called Onslow Gardens, next to Farranre which would have a bit of a name, load of terraces, alot of nice people there and everywhere else also, Burkes wouldnt be the worse people if the girls werent as bitchy as they are, its them against the world kinda thing
I'd say fierce notions like, all fur coat and no knickers? Burp has a great opinion of herself 🙄

When I hear the name Onslow I always think of Onslow and Daisy in Keeping Up Appearances 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Not a mention about it !!! She must Have cancelled from been out the wknd !!
Hope they cancelled the collab, or not a collab as they say, she doesnt deserve it, many couple who have genuine struggles could of done with it, she boils my blood, not one bit dedicate to making simple life changes both of them

Reactions: 5
Hope they cancelled the collab, or not a collab as they say, she doesnt deserve it, many couple who have genuine struggles could of done with it, she boils my blood, not one bit dedicate to making simple life changes both of them
When you see the amount of drinking they do they definitely do not deserve a collab, they do nothing to help themselves on this 'journey'

Reactions: 9
literally never a more fitting place for Burp to live
1652702713840.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.