Sarah Burke #30 Knotted and besotted, up to Therapie Fertility they trotted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone hear back from the cunts in the radisson?
Not a dicky bird

That dress is like something Laura Ingles from little house on the prairie wore except its shorter
I actually kinda like it. I could see me wearing it on a lovely sunny day walking about town getting lunch and maybe few glasses in a beer garden with, with the right shoes of course, maybe slightly shorter for a shortie like myself.
OK I will see myself out 🙈😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Not a dicky bird

I actually kinda like it. I could see me wearing it on a lovely sunny day walking about town getting lunch and maybe few glasses in a beer garden with, with the right shoes of course, maybe slightly shorter for a shortie like myself.
OK I will see myself out 🙈😅
I quite like it too but it doesn’t suit her shape at all. I don’t know why herself and fbg insist on wearing babydoll style dresses when they do not have the shape for them!

Reactions: 7
Screenshot_20220427_205207_com.huawei.browser_edit_82856122322252.jpg
Who has the low down on the bad vibes between her & Julie? 2 scummy mummies
This may be the low down on the bad vibes.

Julie posted this first of Burp at the hen.
Screenshot_20220427_204321_com.huawei.browser_edit_82842296698817.jpg

Next Burp retaliated with this on her stories from the hen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Sarah has officially morphed back into her before photo. Come to think of it, we haven't had a side by side comparison photo for a good while now, wonder why that is 🤔

Reactions: 12
Is anyone else patiently waiting for her what she ate today reel? It’s the highlight of my day 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Does this one actually hear herself???
I have never seen anything as close to a delusional lunatic as her 🙄
She wants 40+ thousand people to listen to her tit but not to have an opinion or respond… but if you love her or want to compliment her or send her a heart you can engage…. She’s a narcissist witch!

WHERE ARE DONNA AND THE GIRLS LIKE? ANYONE? because I know if my sisters or even friends were at this craic I’d have them in a straight jacket being sent for serious help! But then again Sarah will tell them mind their business stay out of it, it’s her journey and it’s silent 🙄 even if it was the truth as to what she was saying (not for one second do I believe it) the way she’s going about it is pure tack! On the beg up in Dublin for free treatment and because they wouldn’t give it to her she’ll keep talking until some company falls for it which is HIGHLY UNLIKELY!!!! She WILL not pay for the help to get the baby SHE DREAMS OF!! Watch!!!!

Nobody in this day and age asks single people, couples, parents or ANYONE FOR THAT MATTER when they are having a baby. NOBODY!!!’ But EVERYBODY asks her, the same EVERYBODY who says she’s beautiful and the same EVERYBODY that notices she’s glowing!

“When is Luke getting a sibling” …. Soon Saaaaaaarahhhhh very soon…..

Father Figure!!!!!! He has a father and If you took your head out of keiths beyond perfect hole and let his father see him, he wouldn’t need a new father figure! It’s a PROPER MOTHER FIGURE he needs!!!! And considering Keith is the new “stepped up daddy” and is the father figure you think he hasn’t got, In time you’ll be watching michelle be the stepped up mother figure HE NEEDS to undo all the damage you’re doing to him! Remember he won’t be 5 forever and he’ll see you’re an absolute looney bin but sure u won’t care anyway cuz you’ll be somewhere on another journey with another baby daddy trying to prove you’re actually 3rd time lucky and the world has mysterious ways of showing you that 🙄

im glad the sweet baby Jesus and the lord above gave your Keith BEYOND perfect sperm Because he didn’t give him the beyond handsome looks, teeth, head or attitude … something had to give and it’s that perfect it’s no f*king good to ya 🙄 i suppose it’s free and speed too and tastes so good it doesn’t even need salt 🧂

working two days a week, out every weekend, getting a new jeep, going to New York, getting extensions, blow drys weekly, and starting ivf treatment along with “rent”, bills, diesel, groceries and booze 🙈 🙄 maybe Brian’s maintenance helping to fund your lifestyle and the diesel to Dublin as “expenses” for the business 🙄

lastly the radisson wanted to work with her 😂 they did in their Arse! she was probably down with Luke doing the swimming and pitched who she was and her following and told them she’d get them a bit of business… beggy Mitchell with her tash and bicycle shorts 🙄 a mass unfollowing would do her the world of good now for the simple reason of her lies and manipulative behaviour. WE have opinions because you are a compulsive liar, a narcissistic, bitter, inpatient, jealous, entitled LUNATIC!

Sorry for the rant it was that or bang my head off the wall! 💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥
Absolutely everything…..EVERYTHING about this 👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻

Reactions: 1
She cried and cried and was devastated and heartbroken that she wasn’t pregnant by a man she met a few months previously Jesus Sarah cop the duck on. And like is gettin a sibling very soon so he’s grand
What are you talking about, she was doing it alone anyway with the turkey baster if teeth didn't come back after he dumped her, her and Ms Haynes coukd be poor single mamas together. 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.