Sarah Burke #29 Her Munchausen syndrome is flaring up, trying to get pregnant but pints keep showing up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They need the chill time after the week they've had 😡 she can spout what shite she likes tomorrow, she clearly didn't hear what she wanted on Thursday as she would have being on all about it.

Reactions: 9
He has a kid already so I assume no issues with his bits but it will be our journey so we will discuss it as a family unit. It's a lot to take in but I'll be on for the chats later, I'll leave a question box here
I'm ok with that, one shoe size does not fit all. Looking forward to your journey hun xx

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He has a kid already so I assume no issues with his bits but it will be our journey so we will discuss it as a family unit. It's a lot to take in but I'll be on for the chats later, I'll leave a question box here
@NoseyNiamh when you're on for the chats later talking about your silent journey , when you refer to I will you mean We or just you or will you mean Us but you'll be referring to him or will We mean you or I but will you refer to yerselves as Us... Look it's s genuine question I'm intrigued xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s on a high now because Luke is nowhere near her and she is heading to skull pints for 24 hours. She loves herself. Monday then will be I’m on plan, I’ve a stone to lose, ye know I’m not happy in myself bla bla bla. Change the record ya pain in the hole. Burp

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
How do they have so much money. New York in the next 2 months, staying in a hotel as its just easier. Most people cant afford to stay in a hotel when they could easily go home.

Endless eating out, makeups, hair, lashes, facials, and then is a ba of a place that teaches you to save money. 🤯🤯

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Christ she would have told the story from yesterday twice now with the amount of times she has spoke about speaking about it!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How do they have so much money. New York in the next 2 months, staying in a hotel as its just easier. Most people cant afford to stay in a hotel when they could easily go home.

Endless eating out, makeups, hair, lashes, facials, and then is a ba of a place that teaches you to save money. 🤯🤯
Maybe they’re selling his super sperm on the black market 🤪

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6

The Burke lavish lifestyle 🤔😤

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.