Sarah Burke #28 Burp needs a jeep, to go driving by Brian's for a creep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just can’t understand how teeth is leaving her broadcast these lies to thousands of people? It’s dangerous behaviour

Reactions: 8
She said"Ive friends that are close to me who tell me to ignore the pregnancy tests, if you have the SYMPTOMS, you know in your own heart" Is she for real, i have sore boobs, a sore back and ate all round me-all pregnancy related things... So il'l assume I'm pregnant too shall I? Well call me Mary Magdalene 2.0 so 😂
I was weak at that 🤣🤣🤣 am tests are very ducking accurate Sarah hun 😩🤣

Reactions: 3
How thick are her friends to say that to her, if it even happened at all. What a scummy bunch

Reactions: 6
There’s no way people are that thick
I also would go a step further and say she didn’t even think she was pregnant at all. But today’s scan was disappointing (as she didn’t get the diagnosis she so craves) , so she had to come up with plan B sob story ! So she pretends that she thought she was pregnant even though she went on the absolute piss all weekend !

So which is it Sarah ? Are you :
A) a woman who drinks excessively when she thinks she could be pregnant
B) a woman who makes up medical problems for attention
C) a total bellend
D) all of the above

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
She couldn't get enough drink into her at the weekend but yet at the back of her mind she was thinking that she could be pregnant. Sarah actually spins my head

Reactions: 13
Not having a period can be a result of alot things like stress worry WEIGHT covid etc

I also would go a step further and say she didn’t even think she was pregnant at all. But today’s scan was disappointing (as she didn’t get the diagnosis she so craves) , so she had to come up with plan B sob story ! So she pretends that she thought she was pregnant even though she went on the absolute piss all weekend !

C) a total bellend
D) all of the above
D, for sure 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2

C) a total bellend
D) all of the above
D, D, D, D ,D ,D ,D ,D ,D ,D

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She removed her stories because she is talking rubbish and has been caught out as she can't keep up with her lies

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She removed her stories because she is so overwhelmed 🤨
She removed her stories after she read here while having her dinner more like. She knows she is going to be called out for her bullsh!t. Best thing Burp can do now is keep her lips sealed and continue on her silent journey without sharing.

Reactions: 18
It’s called an anovulatory cycle most women will experience them throughout there lives but might not notice because you can still have break through bleeding and mistake it for you period, she just didn’t ovulate this cycle and that’s not a big deal as she tells us every other month when she is ovulating 🙄🙄

If she gets a #collab jeep, the garage will get more calls/complaints than they've ever had before! They would be the ones responsible if they left an L driver out with one of their cars, she'd have to have someone with her all the time, no exceptions. RSA would get involved in that too, would be way too much risk in terms of health and safety!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.