Sarah Burke #20 Roses are red this relationship is a sham I get to love you but not as much as ham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s in a hape trying to lose weight before the wedding that Brian will be at. That’s the only reason she’s at the gym

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She had the same bedcovers the morning they were going on holidays and they were on about a week then,she's a dirty b#tch

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Maybe her hospital appointment ended with her being told to loose a few stone if she wants to conceive ??? She's doin her best to get up the duff so she can blame her weight on being pregnant. Probably wants to announce it at the wedding for Brian and Michelle to hear.

Reactions: 3
Darren must have had enough of her BS to say she's gone to a different PT......she didn't last long when she went back to him a few months back, was it 2 weeks and she was gone again 🙄

Reactions: 10
She’s lying - yesterday was the first mention on metformin. Someone’s been Google diagnosing again! She would have said it after her ‘70 minute appointment 🤥
Dr Burps mentioned she was taking metformin a few weeks back from what I remember

Reactions: 5
Let’s all post a few medals to Burps she went to the gym 🤣🤣🤣
She says it like it's a major achievement. I know it is for her, she's usually pouring pints down her throat on a Saturday night. But she's in the weighloss business with years. She's a joke. People should take their slimming world money and put it towards a nutritionist or personal trainer instead of taking advice from this one

Reactions: 4
She had the same bedcovers the morning they were going on holidays and they were on about a week then,she's a dirty b#tch
Them ones will be on unwashed till Donna or one of the rest of the gang are done with their old ones poor burp “isn’t house proud”

And if she had changed them we would definitely have been told.... cause she always announces it!!
We’ll have to blame teeth for this one, if he didn’t put his foot down and bar sonic from the house she would’ve been over changing them when they were away

• Haha
Reactions: 8
We’ll have to blame teeth for this one, if he didn’t put his foot down and bar sonic from the house she would’ve been over changing them when they were away
Snap,that's what went through my head as well😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why didn’t she go back to her old gym?
You’d think her loosing 420% body fat she’d be running back

• Haha
Reactions: 12
U never see any of her family anymore 🤔🤔

I thought she found herself again on the holiday but now she is lost again and trying to find herself with training? Most importantly though her happiness has grown and she isn’t training to lose weight 🤥🤥🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The 🤡 allegedly lost 3 pounds since she got home last Monday, you would think she had lost 3 stone the bull 💩 out of her last night about her face being so much slimmer. Poor Teeth, I actually have sympathy for the poor lad listening to that drama day in day out,it won't last, he will snap.

Reactions: 8
God she really is such a dose. Going on about being on plan and how hard she's trying when she's only back from a week of stuffing her face. We all know she will be back off plan in a day or 2 anyway eating out some place and necking pints. It's the only relationship her a Keet have. Food and drink

It is very clear this girl has an unhealthy relationship with alcohol and disordered eating. She needs professional help ( not Jean!)because she is delusional that her habits are in any way healthy

Reactions: 7
She could be a size 8 and still not happy, I think she's just one of those people,

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.