Sarah Burke #20 Roses are red this relationship is a sham I get to love you but not as much as ham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly, and I may get backlash for this as it’s not a nice thing to say but shur look I’m heavily pregnant and that’s my excuse for everything so here goes. It’s something that’s crossed my mind a few times and I’m just going to get it off my chest. If I was Sarah I wouldn’t have children with Quiche purely because I would be concerned about how my child would end up looking. Terrible I know isn’t it. But I can’t see a Burp/Quiche blend being nice looking I just cant. Obviously every child is cute and all that, but in years to come, their child hasn’t a hope of being attractive. And then you have Luke who is a very handsome little boy, but to me he looks like Brian. And when you look at Brian and Michelle, their child will probably be good looking. If I was as bitter as Burp I’d never be able for the comparisons. So there we have it, I’m a bad person, I know. I broke up with my first boyfriend of 5 years who was a very nice person, because he and his whole family just had these physical traits that made me shudder to think of passing that misfortune on to my children
Jesus bleeping christ Ive heard it all now Sorry

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The gym to lose 15 pounds by Friday? Counting her 70 cysts? Making a baby with Keeth? Come on Sars tell us!

Reactions: 2
So I noticed yesterday she said she was on 1700mg of metformin. Anyone who suffers with PCOS knows you start off at a low dose and build up. I started off at 500mg in August and I'm only on 1,000mg at the moment (on it for pcos and type 2 diabetes). Also with the pill...Sarah, drs know it helps. They've seen their patients results. I only in the last few days went on the pill due to PCOS. Its needed for the body sometimes. Just can't be listening to this one about her 70 cysts, pcos, endo, ovulation pain etc.. If she was on metformin I'm sure we'd have seen a picture of them. Also anyone who takes metformin knows not to drink so much, eat greasy food etc. It also has awful effects on the bowels.

Reactions: 15
She’s lying - yesterday was the first mention on metformin. Someone’s been Google diagnosing again! She would have said it after her ‘70 minute appointment 🤥

• Wow
Reactions: 12
She’s lying - yesterday was the first mention on metformin. Someone’s been Google diagnosing again! She would have said it after her ‘70 minute appointment 🤥
Exactly! Definitely googled to see what else she can "take". My god I'm on metformin 6 months and my stomach still can't handle much of it 🙈 I've to be so careful what I eat. Seeing this yoke then eating everything in sight and drinking more alcohol than water. To quote bette midler in hocus pocus "it makes me SICK" 😂

🤣🤣🤣 she's not training to lose weight , she's training to feel good about herself. Can she even hear the tit she says

• Haha
Exactly! It definitely won't be a regular thing. She got her hair done today though and went to the gym 🙈😂
And the hair won’t be washed for another 47 days now 🥴mother of sorrows there will be a drought of dry shampoo in cork over this bleep

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Lads, usually Sars is totally predictable, but not one of us saw this tit coming......😂😂😂 Shes that DESPERATE to lose weight before the wedding to show Brian what hes missing.....ah ha ha ha ha ha My god, the biggest DESPERADO going, quite literally.... calling it now, she wont be seen inside the door after the wedding atal! Michelle is pregnant, and Burps belly is huge in comparison, think this isnt a great plan 2 weeks before the wedding Sars🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.