Sarah Burke #116 beauuudiful skin and perfect teeth, Sarah thinks she's hunky but Keith says she's #chunky

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's definitely getting his tonsils out, poor child, hopefully he won't be too sick after the op and looking at the latest story she's parked putside the butchers at the Lough 🤣
Its less then 5 mins walk from the squat

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I reckon we should do a whip around and pay for another months subscription for @Weirdcat, I’m on the edge of my seat in anticipation to hear what lucky duck wins the wellness box of crap white label Chinese samples 🫠

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Sorry for derailing, but remember when Burp was starting up Rejew You and we mentioned Living as Nichole had an online weight loss group called the Girlie Gang. Apparently Nichole went AWOL from the group but was still taking the money from the members 😲 Nichole is now back advertising the Girlie Gang again and a girl wrote this under one of Nichole's grid posts. She charged €4.99 or €14.99 and there was over 200 members in the group.

1000006358.jpg

1000006359.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
She promotes that voduz crap like the rest of these cunts and people need to stop listening to her 🤬 I’m on a bleeping rant now and I’m sorry, voduz and Luna products are absolute tit and people need to stop buying them! Chinese white label tit! It is almost impossible to wash this tit product out of your hair. And it leaves a LOT of the product in the hair! So when you go to use heat on it your hair will literally break off! If ye use any of these products.. please duck them in the bin!!!!!!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Sorry for derailing, but remember when Burp was starting up Rejew You and we mentioned Living as Nichole had an online weight loss group called the Girlie Gang. Apparently Nichole went AWOL from the group but was still taking the money from the members 😲 Nichole is now back advertising the Girlie Gang again and a girl wrote this under one of Nichole's grid posts. She charged €4.99 or €14.99 and there was over 200 members in the group.

View attachment 3023158

View attachment 3023162
She doesn’t even have any qualifications required to be charging anyone for advice. She goes through me, her voice is so annoying & she is so mean. Her idea of a treat was her & her dull as duck husband sharing a €1.25 pizza from Dunnes!! Get a life like how sad can anyone be

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
She doesn’t even have any qualifications required to be charging anyone for advice. She goes through me, her voice is so annoying & she is so mean. Her idea of a treat was her & her dull as duck husband sharing a €1.25 pizza from Dunnes!! Get a life like how sad can anyone be
That's a grim existence if her idea of a treat is sharing a €1.25 pizza 🥴 How are Sarah and Nichole and other unqualified weight loss advisors getting away with scamming people. There needs to be more regulations around these types of groups.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

View attachment 3023158

View attachment 3023162
Another con artist, along with her mother and jailbird brother

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
There is 54 members in Renew You and there was only 6 posts today. Looks like the promise of a wellness box full of samples isn't working to get the group back BUZZING. Looks like no one wants to win 🤣🤣

Maybe Sarah needs a wellness box after the week she's had. The contents could include a new candel for the hall, a razor and shaving foam for the ronnie, a kilo of mince and cheese to snack on, a chunky kit kat and some chunky peanut butter for her smoothie bowl and a packet of Rennies to help with the burping. What else is needed in her wellness box? 😂
A brain, a personality transplant and a recording of her screaming singing, “EEEEVRRREYYY BODDDDIIES CLAPPING 👏🏻”.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
A brain, a personality transplant and a recording of her screaming singing, “EEEEVRRREYYY BODDDDIIES CLAPPING 👏🏻”.
If there's any room left in the box, throw in a new weighing scales. Burp's one is faulty, it's been telling her she lost 2 stone 4lbs when it's actually just 2.4lbs 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
She promotes that voduz crap like the rest of these cunts and people need to stop listening to her 🤬 I’m on a bleeping rant now and I’m sorry, voduz and Luna products are absolute tit and people need to stop buying them! Chinese white label tit! It is almost impossible to wash this tit product out of your hair. And it leaves a LOT of the product in the hair! So when you go to use heat on it your hair will literally break off! If ye use any of these products.. please duck them in the bin!!!!!!!!!!!
I have to say the velvet crown stuff is brilliant . I use it all the time and my hair is really soft and in great condition after every time wash and dry my hair . Never tried anything else though from voduz

Reactions: 3
@Weirdcat before your membership is up will you have a check of the members and see how many of Burps and Keets family are in the group? There's no way she has 54 real paying members but only 6 posts per day 😂😂😂 and the 6 posts are probably Sarah herself!!
Of course but I am not sure who to look for. You guys seem to know all the family and I haven't a breeze 🤣🤣

View attachment 3023158

View attachment 3023162
They are all nothing but con artists, how can they get away with it 🤭 that's shameful of her. Fair play she got called out... It's robbing from people

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Of course but I am not sure who to look for. You guys seem to know all the family and I haven't a breeze 🤣🤣
Tina, Ciara, Katie, Donna and Majella O Connor they're the only names I know oh and cousin/friend/imagine of sister Katie too, isn't it ?.

Reactions: 4

View attachment 3023158

View attachment 3023162

That's awful, I've directed people to her page (as in someone doing what Sarah does but well... I thought) but turns out she's just another scammer 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Who is this Nicole one?? I’ve never heard of her. Looks like she’s living in Carrigaline too. That’s Droolie, Nicole, Scamore Good down the road and Burps up the road. Carrigaline is doomed 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Tina, Ciara, Katie, Donna and Majella O Connor they're the only names I know oh and cousin/friend/imagine of sister Katie too, isn't it ?.
Don't forget Keeyring 😅 and Miss Bet and Charlie the double hard 11 year old who was gonna take on an old fella 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
OMG that BPerfect video 😂😂 your man looks like he’d rob an old lady of her last fiver, he’s in good company so I suppose 🙈 and the “the deal of the day” written in marker on a scrap of cardboard 😂😂 stop, it’s too much 😂 oh, how I’m laughing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11