Sarah Burke #116 beauuudiful skin and perfect teeth, Sarah thinks she's hunky but Keith says she's #chunky

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's (big) back and burping, smirk on her smug face chatting tit... its all go she says - timing her rotten stennos with the forrin weddinnn.

Business as usual, nothings changed bar the fact her hair is clean for once
No shock she’s back too with a medical issue - lewk getting an operation - yet again…….not telling his business aye?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
My weight is no one's business I walked into the salon and everyone talking about my weight with a big grin on her face she will never bleeping learn
You can add that to the lengthy list of things that never happened!!!!

Why is she trying to make put like she's some kind of martyr. Someone called you Chunky Sar, get the duck over it because being honest that was probably the kindest way he could have described you, you hairy ugly beast

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Belly in a forward facing seat 🫣
Firstly, yes I noticed that the 8/9 month old child is front facing in the back of the car also.

Secondly, I thought her weight/weightloss was no one's business but yet it is everyone's business when she's getting told by a few people today she's lost weight.

Thirdly, the only reason she may appear to have lost weight is because she has the double layers of the vacious shapewear on by the looks of it

Fourthly, has she recorded those stories with a filter somewhere else and then uploaded them. Her skin looks totally different to normal.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Still discussing Luke’s business I see 🙄 she’ll be on a high next week when he’s having his operation

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Still discussing Luke’s business I see 🙄 she’ll be on a high next week when he’s having his operation
High for a few days then be rolling her eyes at the inconvenience of him being "out of action for the summer" so he can't go to Monday club in Youghal with majelly out of her sight 🙄

She prob plotting away wondering how she insinuate this surgery is related to the tiny cut on his eye from the ONE time he fell in Biden's house

Reactions: 9
He's definitely getting his tonsils out, poor child, hopefully he won't be too sick after the op and looking at the latest story she's parked putside the butchers at the Lough 🤣

Reactions: 9
I don't think we heard you the first 5times burps where are you going? In town...mygod illiterate beast ..mist be killing her she can't ship lewk buckley off to a summer camp amd she shouldn't be discussing the poor child's need for surgery keep it private poor kid

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Weak for herself cos 5 people (bullshit) complimented her weight. And she beat into a compression suit underneath a shapewear bodysuit 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Firstly, yes I noticed that the 8/9 month old child is front facing in the back of the car also.

Secondly, I thought her weight/weightloss was no one's business but yet it is everyone's business when she's getting told by a few people today she's lost weight.

Thirdly, the only reason she may appear to have lost weight is because she has the double layers of the vacious shapewear on by the looks of it

Fourthly, has she recorded those stories with a filter somewhere else and then uploaded them. Her skin looks totally different to normal.
This fourthly word is really catching on 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17