Sarah Burke #116 beauuudiful skin and perfect teeth, Sarah thinks she's hunky but Keith says she's #chunky

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it hard to believe that she is a platinum brand ambassador??? Usually a platinum brand ambassador gets the extensions fitted in platinum and they share the brand ambassador on their own insta page getting them done.
I recall a video of her getting them done in her sisters shithole salon and had fusion BA on that.

Are platinum so desperate that they need this chunky gorilla as a BA or is Chunky monkey pretending to be a BA ???

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I find it hard to believe that she is a platinum brand ambassador??? Usually a platinum brand ambassador gets the extensions fitted in platinum and they share the brand ambassador on their own insta page getting them done.
I recall a video of her getting them done in her sisters shithole salon and had fusion BA on that.

Are platinum so desperate that they need this chunky gorilla as a BA or is Chunky monkey pretending to be a BA ???
She's lying about that, she arrived at the sister's salon with the extensions in a paper bag for them to put them in for her 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
As if she had Luke booked in for a camp but has cancelled it because he's having surgery. She never puts him into a summer camp unless she's given a place for him 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Jesus the child hasn't even turned 9 months and she's forward facing in the car already 😳 brain dead, sure there's no hope

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Jesus the child hasn't even turned 9 months and she's forward facing in the car already 😳 brain dead, sure there's no hope
What's that saying, you can't fix stupid! Forward facing at just 9 months is really irresponsible.But I'm not that surprised as none of them seem to care about safety. We all saw the Burkes driving to Clarney messing around and singing, with not a seatbelt in sight among them 😡

1000006333.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
What's that saying, you can't fix stupid! Forward facing at just 9 months is really irresponsible.But I'm not that surprised as none of them seem to care about safety. We all saw the Burkes driving to Clarney messing around and singing, with not a seatbelt in sight among them 😡

View attachment 3022098
Ha bless your eyes, must be only recent as I did see her in a mirror on the back seat recently.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I do wonder does she ever listen back to her own stories and listen to the absolute rubbish she shites on about - would she not be mortified!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That crooked mouth thing she does, gives me the rage!
Also what’s “I’m going in town”?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Someone set up a Go fund me to pay all of our wages . This thread is a full time job 😂
---

View attachment 3022098
Relax on the smoothness filter Sarah you're almost invisible

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It's so obvious she has a filter on her in those stories today, she's doing a Julie Haynes on it now and putting a filter on herself before she uploads them

Reactions: 11