Sarah Burke #116 beauuudiful skin and perfect teeth, Sarah thinks she's hunky but Keith says she's #chunky

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone add #chunkygate to the wiki. I don’t know how, but I think it needs to be there. Forever. Like Teets Tweets. 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ahh I'm deliiided guys thanks 😊 wonder would Sarah send me a rejew you wellness box for winning the thread title #chunky

• Haha
Reactions: 22
There’s a DJ called “DJ Chunky Love” and if he doesn’t DJ burps and tweets wedding, it’s a missed branding opportunity 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
My weight is no one's business I walked into the salon and everyone talking about my weight with a big grin on her face she will never bleeping learn

• Haha
Reactions: 39
She thinks she’s only stunning and probably thinks all men fancy her she’s that delusional, and yes she is chunky what does she want people or men in this case to say that’s she’s the bod of Victoria secret model.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's (big) back and burping, smirk on her smug face chatting tit... its all go she says - timing her rotten stennos with the forrin weddinnn.

Business as usual, nothings changed bar the fact her hair is clean for once

Reactions: 10