Sarah Burke #114 Sarah 'The Cuckoo' Burke moving from nest to nest in her shiny overpriced shapewear vest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brilliant title 🤩 can we keep the weight loss injections & personal chat off this thread please? The last one was getting derailed again

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
I can't believe she's still not mentioning the squat and no sign of Tina. I wonder does she miss or appreciate all the help she had all along 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The way she was chopping the tomatoes ans onions in that tic tok it looked like a cheap old steak knife and blunt as feck! She will cut off her make trotters with it! They probably came with the property!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Thread title is amazing 😂😂😂

the salsa video. I’d have been like a witch if I went away and chopped all that and it wasn’t in the main frame. She actually cant do anything right.
id feel sorry for her if she wasn’t such a bleep 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wonder what reel she will treat us to today food make up or her out doing her 10 steps for the day 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Was that tik tok of the chopping supposed to be like Asmr? Because it was just incredibly irritating on my ears!

Reactions: 4
She’s very quiet. Lots going on in the background id say 🤣🎀 she’s getting arganised and sorted

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Her latest tik toks, she says Belly takes no naps & then mentions 2 naps, one in the morning & one in the afternoon. So she does nap? Wtf? It cracks me up to see Keith & his ❤❤❤ as the only comments on both, she clearly has his tik tok & comments to herself.

Reactions: 21
This is petty and pathetic I know but she’s STILL using Donna’s second hand smashed up Apple Watch when she flogged those exerify ones so bleeping hard at everyone to get some commission or whatever…..goes to show if it ain’t free, she won’t pay for it and would rather used a smashed up product than purchase a €60 watch she “loved and was abseeeeeesed with”……..but she’ll drop bombs on snake oil treatments for her fat in a sausage suit and get some paint on her claws and trotters 🤮 I’d rather paint my own nails and replace a broken item or at least get the screen fixed in a tech shop 🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.