Sarah Burke #113 O Connor fmailia watch out when the thieving Burkes are about

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you need a prescription for it? And how much does it cost?
It’s it a daily injection or a weekly/monthly?
The world of weight loss injections fascinates me, I’ve never used them but would love to lose a stone for a wedding I have in a few months
I have been watching my calories but I have a very sedentary job. I’ve started the couch 2 5k and I’m 2 weeks in and it has been rough. Mind you I do bring my son who goes on his balance bike as I’ve no childcare & he keeps me motivated “go faster mommy” 😀
Well done on your weight loss I have never even heard of that type of injection
I have lost 10 lbs in 8 weeks with a coach and nutritionist . I have about 7 more to go.Food is gorgeous and my excercise is mainly walking. I have a sedentary office job.
I feel fantastic and am so glad I started.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
So... sorry derailing here and I'm sounding like such a Sarah here..I started mounjaro last week and i kid you not, I've lost 15lbs in a week. Now look, I ate everything the weekend before the first weigh, so no doubt that's mostly it, but I'm delighted now!
There's a girl Melissawharton make up on insta she's started she just did her weigh in for week 3 shes
Do you need a prescription for it? And how much does it cost?
It’s it a daily injection or a weekly/monthly?
The world of weight loss injections fascinates me, I’ve never used them but would love to lose a stone for a wedding I have in a few months
I have been watching my calories but I have a very sedentary job. I’ve started the couch 2 5k and I’m 2 weeks in and it has been rough. Mind you I do bring my son who goes on his balance bike as I’ve no childcare & he keeps me motivated “go faster mommy” 😀
Well done on your weight loss I have never even heard of that type of injection
There's a girl Melissawharton makeup on insta she's started taking it this is her 3rd week and has really in depth highlights saved you mind find interesting if your thinking about think she said she got hers on super drug but had to send alot of info and talks about cost aswell

Reactions: 2
Food Food Food Food Food Food Food Food Food Food Food Food Food Food Food Food Food Food Food Food Food Food Food Food Food Food Food Food Food Food
On the fcuken brain.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Thank you so much, really delighted! Just the injection and calorie counting (1800 a day so not bad) and getting in those steps lol! The mounjaro literally wiped any cravings it's mad!
---

Thank you so much, really delighted! Just the injection and calorie counting (1800 a day so not bad) and getting in those steps lol! The mounjaro literally wiped any cravings it's mad!
---
Oh its like ozempic but for fatter people with more to lose lol! Its great now I must say!
---

I need to add...I didn't make it myself!

I had a lap bad years and years ago and was great but then sure it stopped working. I'm like burp. A forever fatty
Can I ask where you get it? In the north? It's not licenced here yet I don't think 😔
---
Can I ask where you get it? In the north? It's not licenced here yet I don't think 😔
Apologies I see you already answered that!

Reactions: 1
Ah jeez how many different dinners can one family have ! She has a serious issue...thinking about her own separate dinner then ...thanks to the kids group or isabella would have had no social interaction in her young life...pathetic it had to be gifted first , also not marked #ad ...

Reactions: 15
Did she say she’s doing the savoury mix for the kids. Like that sachet of stuff is FULL of salt!! Please how can one be that lazy, she’s 8 months old. Someone else said the other day as well about giving her a fried egg…I dread to think what else. I have a 7 month old and I’m so conscious of what he eats. How can you not be🫠

Reactions: 7
Hadn’t time to peel a few potatoes?
She’s unemployed. Make it make sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Not enough time to peel a few spuds FFS. Im home from work an hour and am nearly finished my food prep for next 5 days.

Reactions: 16
So let's break this down.

Lewk I presume is in school from 9 -1:30 or 2:30 is it ?

So did she do Claphandies all them hours yeah? And that's why she didn't have time to peel and cook a Jaysus potato? Nah I presume the class was an hour or less ? So what the feck was she doing the rest of the time ?

Good god almighty 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Did she actually just buy about a weeks worth of meat today and then say she'll have to go back again tomoro? Mother of God! 😲

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Those potatoes would have lots of salt and butter on too, what age is isabella,
And yest thought she was doing sweet potato puree
Amount of meat Jesus

Reactions: 1
A zoo wouldn't go threw as much meat as she does

The baby has been weaned from she was about 12weeks so she is probably is eatting like a toddler. Qué the stomach issues when she's older Sarah is a thick bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 13
she’s on now looking for ideas on what to make belly for her breakfast. wheetabix cheesecakes from tiktok is what’s she’s thinking?

why can’t they child eat porridge/readybrek/wheatabix, eggs of some sort like every other bleeping baby. why does everything she makes have to be a take on something

Reactions: 16
That's enough meat for a family for a week and she is back again to the butchers tomorrow she's an animal

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is our Sars got a notion or having an affair with someone that works in the butchers? Could explain why she’s there every bleeping day. She’s an animal

Reactions: 5
The video on TikTok of her shopping onions. How can someone have such ugly hands 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.