Sarah Burke #113 O Connor fmailia watch out when the thieving Burkes are about

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So... sorry derailing here and I'm sounding like such a Sarah here..I started mounjaro last week and i kid you not, I've lost 15lbs in a week. Now look, I ate everything the weekend before the first weigh, so no doubt that's mostly it, but I'm delighted now!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Ah now this wan is off her rocker with the lies. Posts about getting up to do a workout while her children sleep. This is after lying in bed for an hour thinking about it. Then 15 minutes later posts again about workout being done. In that 15 minute window of a workout she also got belly out of bed, dunno would she have changed her nappy after the night, probably not, strapped into whatever she sits her in all day, no doubt turned on whatever child minding shite she uses to keep the child occupied and let the dog out/in. Telling you she is some wan for one wan 🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥 the lies just pour out of every smelly crevice of her

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ah now this wan is off her rocker with the lies. Posts about getting up to do a workout while her children sleep. This is after lying in bed for an hour thinking about it. Then 15 minutes later posts again about workout being done. In that 15 minute window of a workout she also got belly out of bed, dunno would she have changed her nappy after the night, probably not, strapped into whatever she sits her in all day, no doubt turned on whatever child minding shite she uses to keep the child occupied and let the dog out/in. Telling you she is some wan for one wan 🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥 the lies just pour out of every smelly crevice of her
Her ponytail pulled higher and tighter to “show” she done the workout 🤥
You would think she would record a bit to recommend to her group

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Jaysus Sayyrahhh - get yourself a sharp knife- that Tiktok making salsa was tragic - :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Has she ever heard of a thing called a chopping board 🤢🤢
The noise of her cutting the tomatoes and onion on the worktop 🫣 she is an animal like. I can't believe she make a tik tok like that she is boring as duck lately. I'd love a blazer rant

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The noise of her cutting the tomatoes and onion on the worktop 🫣 she is an animal like. I can't believe she make a tik tok like that she is boring as duck lately. I'd love a blazer rant
Honest to God - but sure she doesnt have to worry about the worktop - its not hers! 😬

Reactions: 9
So... sorry derailing here and I'm sounding like such a Sarah here..I started mounjaro last week and i kid you not, I've lost 15lbs in a week. Now look, I ate everything the weekend before the first weigh, so no doubt that's mostly it, but I'm delighted now!
Wow, fair play to you👍 any tips, Jesus I just can't seem to get motivated

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Riveting stuff lads on her latest TikTok. She cut a tomato and an onion 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️ Content creator of the year right there!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
bleeping hell the amount of red onion in that salsa 😳🤢 I can see why she’s called Burps. and chopping that onion and tomato straight onto the worktop 😮 aside from staining it it’s disgusting, she’s probably the type to change Belly’s nappy on the worktop too. Her eating habits and “food preparation“ is revolting.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Well done...what is mounjaro though??

Reactions: 1
Thank you so much, really delighted! Just the injection and calorie counting (1800 a day so not bad) and getting in those steps lol! The mounjaro literally wiped any cravings it's mad!
---
Thank you so much, really delighted! Just the injection and calorie counting (1800 a day so not bad) and getting in those steps lol! The mounjaro literally wiped any cravings it's mad!
---
Oh its like ozempic but for fatter people with more to lose lol! Its great now I must say!
---
---

---
Oh its like ozempic but for fatter people with more to lose lol! Its great now I must say!
I need to add...I didn't make it myself!

I had a lap bad years and years ago and was great but then sure it stopped working. I'm like burp. A forever fatty

• Haha
Reactions: 6
---

Do you need a prescription for it? And how much does it cost?
It’s it a daily injection or a weekly/monthly?
The world of weight loss injections fascinates me, I’ve never used them but would love to lose a stone for a wedding I have in a few months
I have been watching my calories but I have a very sedentary job. I’ve started the couch 2 5k and I’m 2 weeks in and it has been rough. Mind you I do bring my son who goes on his balance bike as I’ve no childcare & he keeps me motivated “go faster mommy” 😀
Well done on your weight loss I have never even heard of that type of injection

Reactions: 6
Do you need a prescription for it? And how much does it cost?
It’s it a daily injection or a weekly/monthly?
The world of weight loss injections fascinates me, I’ve never used them but would love to lose a stone for a wedding I have in a few months
I have been watching my calories but I have a very sedentary job. I’ve started the couch 2 5k and I’m 2 weeks in and it has been rough. Mind you I do bring my son who goes on his balance bike as I’ve no childcare & he keeps me motivated “go faster mommy” 😀
Well done on your weight loss I have never even heard of that type of injection
So it's like ozempic (Im not home in ireland so Im not sure if you have wegovy, semaglutide or ozempic), a weekly injection and it is essentially a diabetes drug, it acts on your insulin receptors, curbing your sugar cravings and appetite. I was mad addicted to sugary drinks and only a couple of weeks ago said on here I cant drink water, and here I am with my water! It is so weird, like Id be someone who thinks of food morning noon and night, just like Sarah (throwing here her to keep it related to Burp). It cost me £136 for a months supply, and I did the consultation online , I think maybe back home ozempic you have to get via a doctor but wegovy you can get online? Im not 100%. Oh girl, I hear you, it is so so hard to get motivated and moving, and when you do, to keep going! I bet you are fabulous though, and you are doing amazingly well xx

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.