Sarah Burke #108 Slip of the nip, flash of the flap and just like that Sarah’s in a granny flat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Basically BrandAmbassador was outed as being the same woman as WatchYourBack the instagram page. See attached link for her background. she also had several other aliases on here with some very disturbing lies on various threads and has reappeared with new profiles and lies.
I won’t say anymore because its somebody clearly mentally unwell other than to agree with above poster let’s keep the thread about burps&co and not ourselves and don’t believe everything you read on here or get too emotionally invested as nobody knows anybody or their true intentions.
Sorry for derailing burps will be delighted the heat is off her new palace for 5 mins!
This is what I took from Liz Reaney’s ramblings!

Reactions: 2
Lads no offence to anyone but let’s keep our personal lives off here as much as possible. It derails the threads & gets weird. We can all believe what we want, anyone can come on here & write anything at the end of the day. Not trying to moderate. Just making an observation
Couldn't have said it better 👏

Reactions: 8
Basically BrandAmbassador was outed as being the same woman as WatchYourBack the instagram page. See attached link for her background. she also had several other aliases on here with some very disturbing lies on various threads and has reappeared with new profiles and lies.
I won’t say anymore because its somebody clearly mentally unwell other than to agree with above poster let’s keep the thread about burps&co and not ourselves and don’t believe everything you read on here or get too emotionally invested as nobody knows anybody or their true intentions.
Sorry for derailing burps will be delighted the heat is off her new palace for 5 mins!
I think you've said enough without saying too much and it's made it all a bit clearer.

Reactions: 10
I was riding keith years ago
I honestly don’t know whether I’m amazed or disgusted with you😂😂😂

And I’m sorry but who in their right bleeping mind sets up a HR company, not to mention one specifically dealing with employee relations/ unfair dismissal/ employment tribunals and calls it ‘Watch Your Back’?! No one in their right mind would call it that😆😆

Sorry for derailing, Burps is still a bleep and fatter than before 🐷😆

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m actually savage ass. I miss Keeet sooo much but he’s found a woman with a flatter ass, so I’ll just leave it at that 🎀

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Thank you for your kind words It's not alone my daughter suffered horrendously, but our business and personal lives were being attacked. Even the circumstance of the birth of my last pregnancy resulting in a still born baby was part of a viciously vendetta.
You see the rats run when the trap is set.
I know u want the discussion dropped but can I just say I hope you get this sorted and those bastards get what's coming to them.you are a fantastic mother and you always will be and I just know your daughter knew nothing but endless love from you and Im sending you a huge hug xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.