Sarah Burke #107 Keith thinks shes manky out in Salou, Lewk has two sisters even Bet knows it's true

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am assuming it's a 4 bed, so Luke & Isabella have their own room, as do burps & tina so no overcrowding
sarahs room is technically two rooms joined together no? so that would make it a 5 bedroom house?with two living rooms?

Reactions: 2
Plot twist, it’s the dress she had for Biden so that’s why it didn’t need to be ordered 👀
But she's double the size!!!!
---
Grab a glass of vino if you can 🥂
Haha out for dinner with the girls catching up here with a glass in my hand while I wait for them
---
Is it supposed to be a dress....?

I don't know how she's not mortified and able to just casually take over other people's houses 😂
I dog sit in my sisters and I barely do anything there I'm so conscious it's her house....
---
HOW DARE YOU.
Brilliant

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
One things for sure she won't tell us the truth but to save face she'll have to have lost the gain along with a bit more.

I hope if she put Isabella into her own room that it was at least at Tina's that's familiar to her and not a strange place that's she staying in or a place she's just moved into.

ETA I see she is still in the mystery house. Is it looking like they have their own place now? Also she's a manky witch. Her hair was oily yesterday and she just added a load of spary, going to curl it and then have a shower. Talk about doing things areseways 🤦‍♀️

It's an exciting day going collecting your dress would she not have herself looking a bit presentable with at least clean fresh hair.
If she got a council house, there's no way she can pretend she bought it because it's less than a year since she moved in with Tina. And they are spending more money than ever!

Reactions: 6
She got the hair done in Peter Marks on Wednesday and said on her stories today that she put oil in her hair yesterday. Why? Just bleeping why? She is upsessed (as she’d say) with a bleeping greasy head.... I haven’t tuned back in but is she putting on fake tan before going to try on her dress? 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️. And the jacket dress as a coat 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t think she’s actually trying on the dress, just collecting it. Lord help what seamstress gets involved with this beast putting in extra azips and eventually having to take the whole back off it, as it won’t fit her. I think she looks slimmer in the blazer dress the day she picked out the dress, then she did today in it, but then I remembered she was wearing her black latex vest the day she tried it on. It probably doesn’t fit her anymore 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Who's she trying to kid with the sizing down of jeans from penny's. Everyone knows penny's sizing is nuts and most people have to size up 🤣
oh don’t tell her that cos if they are a size 18 she’ll say she sized up to them and is really a 16 🙈😂

Reactions: 1
She 100% did, there was a selection of plus size dresses with 10% off on the weekend she bought the dress. No one collects their dress that early if it wasn't an off the rack dress. I think I collected mine only a few days before the wedding and I had had numerous fittings at that stage.

And to add that it's interesting to see her blazer (dress) that she's wearing today is the same one she wore the day she picked the dress. And it fits her exactly the same even though she's allegedly lost 18lbs since then 🤷‍♀️😂
Mine was the same ordered about nine months before it came in 4 weeks before the wedding, then onto the dress maker for fittings. Collected it the Monday before getting married that weekend.

Reactions: 4
Plot twist, it’s the dress she had for Biden so that’s why it didn’t need to be ordered 👀
Did she ever show that dress?
---
Not defending burps but you can tell by her glasses how bad her eye sight is so maybe she can’t even see the tash she has going on. I know if that was me my husband would let me know in a nice way.
Also do we think she’s wearing that meticulous dress blazer so she can do a comparison and show off all her weight loss 🙄

Reactions: 3
Whos ever house she is in she fairly making herself at home and making a mess of it anyway like anywhere else she goes the big slob

Reactions: 14
The flap on the dress blazer is like the gusset on a body suit. It's terrible.

Reactions: 7
Whos ever house she is in she fairly making herself at home and making a mess of it anyway like anywhere else she goes the big slob
The first day she showed the house it was spotless, there was just the box of oh my glam stuff on the table and opposite the table just had a mirror with what looked like photos placed around the edge.
Now the table is over flowing with crap and the whole corner over at mirror is piled high with stuff. She has a white suitcase thrown on the floor behind her in blazer dress photos. That's just the kitchen we are seeing, imagine what she has done to the rest of the house.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
The last time she wore it she said she can't wear it as a dress because the buttons fell off 😂 wen you can clear as day see the buttons right there 😂 like she actually believes she has the option of wearing it as a dress 😂
Id bleeping love her mirror

• Haha
Reactions: 9
No chance did she get a house or is renting a house, without a big post of Dream, believe, achieve!!! she is probably just meant to pop into the house to check on it but she has moved the whole family in and will now have squatters rights, lol..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.