Sarah Burke #107 Keith thinks shes manky out in Salou, Lewk has two sisters even Bet knows it's true

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She def bought off the rack because it could take 9 months or more for a wedding dress to be made and shipped to the shop if she bought to order. I know mine took 10 months to come into the shop.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
If she's house sitting and used it as an opportunity to put Belly in a room on her own for the first time, and then posted a story to brag about it then she's more pathetic than I ever imagined
How has she the neck to post from and litter someone else's house with all her tit! Jesus she want a slap of reality around her puss

Reactions: 9
How has she the neck to post from and litter someone else's house with all her tit! Jesus she want a slap of reality around her puss
I don't understand it either. If that is Majella's house she is staying in she has a neck like a jockeys bollox to take it over like she has. And we know Majella is not gone away she took Isabella out for a walk yesterday and mentioned her looking at all the oh my glam samples another day. I know she has stuff all over Tina's house but that's her own family home not her in laws house.

Reactions: 11
God forgive me but Instabellys crying does me nut in 🙈 I know its not the childs fault that shes being neglected and left on her own while burps slobbers on her tan and shows off her tash. Booaaatttt the noise of the cries wrecks me head 🙉

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Who's she trying to kid with the sizing down of jeans from penny's. Everyone knows penny's sizing is nuts and most people have to size up 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Nobody collects a dress six months before a wedding. 😳 they order and you collect shortly before and try it on and bring home for some alterations if needed

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Nobody collects a dress six months before a wedding. 😳 they order and you collect shortly before and try it on and bring home for some alterations if needed
Unless it’s ex sample then you take it on the day at sale price….only way it’s there still is dry cleaning/alterations but it takes 9/12 months to order dresses in now since Covid 😂she defo bought sale and no problem with that but hysterical she’ll be storing a second wedding dress in mammys house with no home of her own 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hello you beautiful bunch, have a load of catching up to do!! It's been a bit of a wild week but Im so excited now, Mr Chubby Moaner is off out with his buddies this evening so itll be a burp thread catch up evening and cant wait!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I saw my dress on the website and when I went to the bridal shop I couldn’t find it and when I showed the screenshot of it she brought it out to me and it was actually on sale! I was delighted but because it was on sale I had to collect it quick enough

Reactions: 2
Hello you beautiful bunch, have a load of catching up to do!! It's been a bit of a wild week but Im so excited now, Mr Chubby Moaner is off out with his buddies this evening so itll be a burp thread catch up evening and cant wait!
It's the simple things in life that are the best 🤭

Plot twist, it’s the dress she had for Biden so that’s why it didn’t need to be ordered 👀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Grab a glass of vino if you can 🥂

Reactions: 4
Well wherever this Rose West looking cretin is, there’s what looks like a hospital wheelchair in the background 🤣

IMG_6608.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.