Sarah Burke #107 Keith thinks shes manky out in Salou, Lewk has two sisters even Bet knows it's true

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well wherever this Rose West looking cretin is, there’s a what looks like a hospital wheelchair in the background 🤣

View attachment 2885348
I would love to burn that girl's blazers. Her blazer collection is dire. Sorry, I mean dress blazer collection. Can you actually imagine leaving the house with a dress wide open and using it as a jacket? What the duck?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Size 18 jeans, extra large tshirt, blazer dress she can't even close So is wearing as a jacket?

Fading away so she is is. Sign here for more weight loss tips from irelands shrinking woman !
Is it supposed to be a dress....?

I don't know how she's not mortified and able to just casually take over other people's houses 😂

Reactions: 7
Would it ever be Teetttttts Grandmothers house that they have taken over 🤔

Now i know nothing about Teetttttts Grandmother (other than she knits cardigans for Belly) but it would be like something they'd do if the lady did have her own home. A touch of Lizard Reaney moving into Joys Dads house and moving him into a care home

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She is one dirty looking yoke. I could not COPE with that level of shite in my hair imagine the itch. I would just wash it and twist it let it dry naturally while running around if I was THAT caught for time. Never mind smearing the instant tan all over her MANKY hands with the broken FILTHY nails.
and how come if she lost all this weight that blazer dress yoke still doesn’t fit her ? 🤣 she’s crawling looking

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Is it supposed to be a dress....?

I don't know how she's not mortified and able to just casually take over other people's houses 😂
Doing her tan in their kitchen, probably with the homeowners own oven mitts and towels. Spraying that Chinese heat defender shite everywhere so it lands on the counters where people prepare food.

Like it's honestly unbelievable the nerve 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Was just coming on to say does she not look at her stories before she post, duck she is ugly and imagine letting everyone see the state of her, but to be honest she never looks much better than that!! Teeth needs to go to specksavers or make an appoint to get his head checked
Jeeze BPerfect cosmetics would need to stop using her or they will have no business left, seeing that face would influence you to not buy an item from them or even take it for free shrek looked better!!

Reactions: 4
I would love to burn that girl's blazers. Her blazer collection is dire. Sorry, I mean dress blazer collection. Can you actually imagine leaving the house with a dress wide open and using it as a jacket? What the duck?
It shows how ridiculously lazy she is because she could easily have hid the dress looking part with a safety pin but would rather walk around looking like she’s a sanitary towel stuck to her coat from a distance

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I love the way she talks about the importance of heat defenders for her hair comparing it to going out to the sun with no sunscreen and the same bleep was burnt to a cinder in sanguli last week! And openly talks about opting to put the lower factors on her 7 year old child so he will tan

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
I love the way she talks about the importance of heat defenders for her hair comparing it to going out to the sun with no sunscreen and the same bleep was burnt to a cinder in sanguli last week! And openly talks about opting to put the lower factors on her 7 year old child so he will tan
Apologies for being a painful bleep and derailing but jellybb I have a question pls. I usually use alaparf for oily hair, having serious thyroid issues I am constantly sweating so my hair is oily as duck , accidentally bought the dandruff one, yes stupid but they’re the same color and both say scalp rebalance, will it work for oily hair or should I return? Google tells me it’s clarifying should I keep for once a month kind of thing?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Apologies for being a painful bleep and derailing but jellybb I have a question pls. I usually use alaparf for oily hair, having serious thyroid issues I am constantly sweating so my hair is oily as duck , accidentally bought the dandruff one, yes stupid but they’re the same color and both say scalp rebalance, will it work for oily hair or should I return? Google tells me it’s clarifying should I keep for once a month kind of thing?
Is it the semi Dilino?I’d say get the oily one and keep that one to use as your clarifying shampoo. Although according to Sabrina hill clarifying shampoo is the devil lol. Redkin have a great shampoo for oily hair it comes in a green bottle I cannot think of the exact name

Reactions: 1
She def bought off the rack because it could take 9 months or more for a wedding dress to be made and shipped to the shop if she bought to order. I know mine took 10 months to come into the shop.
She 100% did, there was a selection of plus size dresses with 10% off on the weekend she bought the dress. No one collects their dress that early if it wasn't an off the rack dress. I think I collected mine only a few days before the wedding and I had had numerous fittings at that stage.

And to add that it's interesting to see her blazer (dress) that she's wearing today is the same one she wore the day she picked the dress. And it fits her exactly the same even though she's allegedly lost 18lbs since then 🤷‍♀️😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Is it the semi Dilino?I’d say get the oily one and keep that one to use as your clarifying shampoo. Although according to Sabrina hill clarifying shampoo is the devil lol. Redkin have a great shampoo for oily hair it comes in a green bottle I cannot think of the exact name
Yes simi dilino, thank you jelly bb
I will look into the redkin
As bad and all as clarifying shampoo may be, I’m sure scabby sabby is worse 😇

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I was supposed to meet himself's sisters this weekend for the 1st time and I was tearing the wardrobe apart to find something to wear and took out a blazer, thought of this thread and swiftly put it back in 😅
(Ended up coming down with a dose anyway but at least I'll have more time to think about what to wear!)
I can't wait to see the dress. I wonder if it'll be a dress worn as a jacket? 🤔😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.