Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sloppy Foley

I don't think she is tho, I know its mentioned here a bit as her being her friend/cousin but I think it's that their moms are best friends so they became friends and kinda like cousins the way their moms are kinda like sisters. Vicki is the cousin. I could be totally wrong tho, I thought I picked that up a few yrs ago.
If stonic and cousin-friends mom are like sisters that basically makes her the perfect example of cousin-friend - more cousin though x . It’s actually the perfect description 🎀💕😂

Reactions: 3

nannyg

VIP Member
I wonder will a spirit come through and have a message for the albino with the fukd up inking and the gingivitis…..

• Haha
Reactions: 3

nannyg

VIP Member
A side by side pic of this against the pic of her in the jeans today buttoned up would be interesting to see…. That video was in the last few weeks and she’s more or less appearing to have lost the tyre in the jeans today
It’s packed into the jeans

• Haha
Reactions: 2

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
See the way teet says the leather jacket "casuals it" and suddenly she's all over the blazer idea 🤔 piss off teet, who asked you? We know who wears the trousers in this relationship....and a matching blazer!
And he’s the genius who’s helping Luke with his homework 🥴

GW84

VIP Member
Burps may find this one better for her than the one she’s currently bet into 😂
---

The Spencer will tell her chavtastic self to get fucked once they look at her content quality, as will ocallaghan group, the Clayton airport is a HOLE so might take the scummer up on her offer, it’s the old bewleys one near the halting site and the home st Michaels 😳 Cassidys would be rough enough for her too but due to location wouldn’t need her to promote them 😂 she’s clearly on the beg but with no decent market like if you stay in the Spencer you’re not staying in cassidys 😂
Surely she'll stay in the Pillo?