Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I only put it up because theres a lot of norries here and i heard local chatter today so im shocked and was wondering was it the same as what i heard. But what i heard was actually so so bad and something like from a crime show, and now I dont think we should actually be talking about it incase it get brought forward to something. And i dont want to delete this incase i derail the thread x
It's tragic for the deceased ladies family . Rumours can be exaggerated no end and can cause a lot of stress. Probably best if it's put to one side now.
---
It's tragic for the deceased ladies family . Rumours can be exaggerated no end and can cause a lot of stress. Probably best if it's put to one side now.
Back to burps. I'm just home from the children's ward in cuh. Is it there she is. I told my husband keep an eye out for her I didn't see her I was there all day. Is there a chance she's in the Mercy Hospital ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

cycleon

VIP Member
I will never get over this I swear to god! ๐Ÿ˜‚
the way the sausage skin doesnโ€™t pull up properly and her fringe, it looks like her head is photoshopped on to someone else ๐Ÿ˜‚
---
I reckon Burps says Tina is shit cook because she doesn't cook shit fakeways like Burps does & is more a traditional meat & veg cook.
100% I mean do any of them look like they starve? ๐Ÿ‘€

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Jesus teeeet really hates her doesnโ€™t he. Did he have to start roaring that it โ€œcasualsโ€ it? Where does he think all his free nights away in The Address come from? The way he mocks her over the homework all being wrong and the mortified look on her face, heโ€™s a prize prick. That beard makes him look like a hobo.
Casuals it? What does that mean? I thought he said bullshit?

• Haha

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
And I am right in saying that b perfect and voduz are the same company or connected in some way? Even the Huns with 10k followers can flog bperfect. Itโ€™s funny that Sarah, Julie and Terrie McEvoy all flog voduz and they have all mentioned losing hair in recent months. Iโ€™d say that stuff is toxic. Her account is becoming dead at this point. As much as I canโ€™t stand Julie, at least she gets some semi decent โ€˜clabsโ€™
Yea Iโ€™m pretty sure Denise in Voduz and Brendan in BPerfect are business partners, 2 cheeks of the same arse

Attachments

• Haha

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
Burps may find this one better for her than the one sheโ€™s currently bet into ๐Ÿ˜‚
---
Shes after following all these dublin hotels i wonder which one will give her the freebie she is looking for
The Spencer will tell her chavtastic self to get fucked once they look at her content quality, as will ocallaghan group, the Clayton airport is a HOLE so might take the scummer up on her offer, itโ€™s the old bewleys one near the halting site and the home st Michaels ๐Ÿ˜ณ Cassidys would be rough enough for her too but due to location wouldnโ€™t need her to promote them ๐Ÿ˜‚ sheโ€™s clearly on the beg but with no decent market like if you stay in the Spencer youโ€™re not staying in cassidys ๐Ÿ˜‚

Attachments

• Haha

Stacey10

Chatty Member
The videos so we all can get a better look at the "progress" ๐Ÿ˜†

Attachments

• Haha

Mrs.Doyle22

VIP Member
It's the worse like I'm hoping they'll just pass me someday to get rid of me ๐Ÿคฃ I dunno how many times iv failed our cancelled, I can't cope with a random stranger and clipboard watching me drive ๐Ÿคช
Same here I'm hoping they just take pity on me ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha

girlo456

Acc wonโ€™t even be surprised if she ends up in the hospital bed WITH Keet just to keep an eye on him/get the full hospital experience she so badly craves

• Haha

Gifted!

VIP Member
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think she'd had her miscarriage at this stage. Wonder would she now realise how insensitive that was
It was before the miscarriage alright
---
You're right it was before all of her "secondary infertility" journeys. I specifically remember because I'm still absolutely convinced she made up the entire infertility crap as an attempt at damage control after Jellygate.
Oh my god I actually think the same as you because if she did have any fertility issues we would have been told cos she canโ€™t keep anything to herself