Sarah Burke #10 She’s off the pill, Keith climbed the hill, driving it on to be a 2nd time “Mom”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Terrible carry on speaking in front of the little lad like that,, she should be totally ashamed of herself, stay in Turkey Sarah and "Teeth" and let little Luke with his dad and new partner to give him the love and attention he needs and deserves

Reactions: 9
I think it is the funniest ever that she is all #happiness and so in love with this Keith when it turns out she is only tagging along on his trip to get his teeth done! While Brian and his lovely partner are having a family holiday, Sarah is just there as a second thought, she may have met her match with Keith, someone who is just as selfish and vain as her!

Reactions: 11
I think it is the funniest ever that she is all #happiness and so in love with this Keith when it turns out she is only tagging along on his trip to get his teeth done! While Brian and his lovely partner are having a family holiday, Sarah is just there as a second thought, she may have met her match with Keith, someone who is just as selfish and vain as her!
And as ugly lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She needs to keep her nose out of her ex's business, she said herself that his new partner is good to their son so thats the main thing. Their son doesn't seem to protest when its time to go with his Dad to me thats a great sign so she doesn't need to know anymore about it.

The break up was probably difficult and hard to digest, hands up I would feel the same. Keet with the teeth is now on the scene, she declares #happiness, move on and don't be worrying about the great time Luke will have, she could have brought him on holidays, simple as !

Reactions: 10
I’m confused about her ‘issues’ with Brian, I thought she broke off the wedding?

Reactions: 4
I’m confused about her ‘issues’ with Brian, I thought she broke off the wedding?
No he broke up with her, he had finally had enough of her.

Now Brian is is a loving relationship with an amazing girl who is heads above Sarah in every way. And poor Sarah is resorting to making herself look more like a pig every day by inflating her lips, eyebrows and that big nose which make her eye look tiny and piggy and has to tag along with Keith to get his teeth done to make it look like she's going on a couple's holiday!
Shes pathetic

• Haha
Reactions: 14
No he broke up with her, he had finally had enough of her.

Now Brian is is a loving relationship with an amazing girl who is heads above Sarah in every way. And poor Sarah is resorting to making herself look more like a pig every day by inflating her lips, eyebrows and that big nose which make her eye look tiny and piggy and has to tag along with Keith to get his teeth done to make it look like she's going on a couple's holiday!
Shes pathetic
You know the new GF?

Reactions: 1
Should have known Sarah would have gone to Lanzarote for the culture and pints of she had been the one choosing the destination! She will be on her period and he will have a mouth of implants - sounds like an ideal first holiday as a couple 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He'll have the teeth filed down like a gummy bear and she'll be on her period..the beds will be rocking...NOT!

She's no more happy than an arse after a runny tit..
She really showed shes not over Brian today.
I'm actually beginning to think did she think getting with Keith would bring out a jealous side in Brian but its all backfired..

• Haha
Reactions: 18
You know the new GF?
My boyfriend knows Brian. I know one of the Burkes was asking about who I may be so I am not saying too much!

He'll have the teeth filed down like a gummy bear and she'll be on her period..the beds will be rocking...NOT!

She's no more happy than an arse after a runny tit..
She really showed shes not over Brian today.
I'm actually beginning to think did she think getting with Keith would bring out a jealous side in Brian but its all backfired..
She is not over Brian at all, it is so obvious she would take him back in a heartbeat and leave Keith and his new teeth in Turkey

Reactions: 7
A lovely day with Luke, after she
Got her lip waxed
Gets her eyebrows waxed,
Returns her clothes to Zara
Spends a while with Betty
Has her friend over for dinner

Yep, a perfect mother and son bonding day 🙄😳😢

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
A lovely day with Luke, after she
Got her lip waxed
Gets her eyebrows waxed,
Returns her clothes to Zara
Spends a while with Betty
Has her friend over for dinner

Yep, a perfect mother and son bonding day 🙄😳😢
And her nails painted and ranted on insta!!

Reactions: 6
With a minimum bit of snooping I’ve found Brian’s and his GF on fb. No wonder Sarah feels threatened 😂 loads of pics of them with their kids all the time! Such a different life to Sarah’s, Luke must adore going to his dads!

Reactions: 7
Absolutely disgusting to be discussing this stuff infront of her child!!! That made me so sad for Luke. I bet that's all the child hears...with her sisters, friends, Tina

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.