Sarah Burke #10 She’s off the pill, Keith climbed the hill, driving it on to be a 2nd time “Mom”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She tries to act all high and mighty telling newly single moms how to navigate their relationship with their ex's, like shes some sort of inspiration on parental maturity, it's all about the child, meanwhile poor Luke is sitting in the back listening to his mother talking about HIS family dynamic. At the end of the day your child never needs to hear that you have issues with his dad, it might come apparent at a later stage when the child is much older but for the love of god hes little, let him love you both and enjoy time with you both and stop with the superiority complex.

Reactions: 19
So...this absolute mammal is crying over being separated from Luke but she still dumped the child with her mother to get her toes done??? Can she not paint her own nails ffs? And then off to wax her lip, whats he going to be doing then

She absolutely disgraceful. what a foul human being she is. and saying she's no time alone herself... That's her choice. Her child is gone each weekend, she chooses to get the ride as opposed to taking time out.

It'll be lovely for Luke to see Brian and his partner acting as a family. I can't see them getting shitfaced around the children so it'll be good for him to have some stability for a few days, some fun and some care and attention as opposed to staged bullshit for Instagram

Reactions: 15
What a horrible lying witch

1 she sat in the car and ranted about the child's dad s in front of the poor little lad just disgusting
2 She has been on the piss every weekend since she was allowed out after covid
3 She plans on spending the day with luke getting her nails done and Ronnie waxed (lucky luke)
4 she works so hard full time 1 day a week

If ever a Insta Hun needed a reality check it's this horrible witch is the only word to describe her

• Heart
Reactions: 29
So...this absolute mammal is crying over being separated from Luke but she still dumped the child with her mother to get her toes done??? Can she not paint her own nails ffs? And then off to wax her lip, whats he going to be doing then

She absolutely disgraceful. what a foul human being she is. and saying she's no time alone herself... That's her choice. Her child is gone each weekend, she chooses to get the ride as opposed to taking time out.

It'll be lovely for Luke to see Brian and his partner acting as a family. I can't see them getting shitfaced around the children so it'll be good for him to have some stability for a few days, some fun and some care and attention as opposed to staged bullshit for Instagram
Probably can't reach her own toes tbf

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s all coming out now, you can tell she’s bulling over the new girlfriend and how Luke will have an absolute ball and make lovely memories with his daddy!! If keeh is going to be off getting teeth done she could have brought Luke as she’d be on her own anyway, also this isn’t a last minute holiday I’m sure the dentist would have to be booked a while in advance??? I wonder do they do gastric surgery in the same clinic 😂😂

• Haha

Very very true

Reactions: 2
And getting Chinese for Betty and luke later. She is setting that child up for the same relationship with food that she has

Reactions: 8
It’s all coming out now, you can tell she’s bulling over the new girlfriend and how Luke will have an absolute ball and make lovely memories with his daddy!! If keeh is going to be off getting teeth done she could have brought Luke as she’d be on her own anyway, also this isn’t a last minute holiday I’m sure the dentist would have to be booked a while in advance??? I wonder do they do gastric surgery in the same clinic 😂😂
Ooooh if the weight falls off we'll know why 🤔😂

Reactions: 3

1 she sat in the car and ranted about the child's dad s in front of the poor little lad just disgusting
3 She plans on spending the day with luke getting her nails done and Ronnie waxed (lucky luke)

If ever a Insta Hun needed a reality check it's this horrible witch is the only word to describe her
EVERY WORD, SPOT ON!!!!!

Reactions: 12
And getting Chinese for Betty and luke later. She is setting that child up for the same relationship with food that she has
Fleecing her for a few bob before she goes no doubt, and I bet keeethh is paying for her to go!

She tries to act all high and mighty telling newly single moms how to navigate their relationship with their ex's, like shes some sort of inspiration on parental maturity, it's all about the child, meanwhile poor Luke is sitting in the back listening to his mother talking about HIS family dynamic. At the end of the day your child never needs to hear that you have issues with his dad, it might come apparent at a later stage when the child is much older but for the love of god hes little, let him love you both and enjoy time with you both and stop with the superiority complex.
Totally agree.. completely out of order having a conversation like that into your phone with him sitting in the back

Here here

Reactions: 6
What an absolute bleep to talk like that in front of the child.. goes to show you what type of person she is to think that is ok... like wtf ... disgusting.. poor bleedin child

Reactions: 10
Single mom? I honestly think I see more of lukey than she does. That boy is old enough now to be aware of what she was saying in the car, and even to repeat it to his dad! Not that he would need to, I’m sure one of Sarah’s followers would know the new partner of Brian’s.. that poor woman being sucked into Sarah’s insta without bleeping permission. I don’t care that she didn’t name or show her, some people will know who that is and it’s awful!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Single mom? I honestly think I see more of lukey than she does. That boy is old enough now to be aware of what she was saying in the car, and even to repeat it to his dad! Not that he would need to, I’m sure one of Sarah’s followers would know the new partner of Brian’s.. that poor woman being sucked into Sarah’s insta without bleeping permission. I don’t care that she didn’t name or show her, some people will know who that is and it’s awful!
I feel so upset for luke sitting there listening .. absorbing... its awful... my child's sperm doner was a wanker ...then disappeared from the child's life... I have never once ever spoke in front of him like that..never said a bad word about him in front of him... because as a fycking mother you protect your kids from that.... sorry for cursing but I feel so strongly about mothers or fathers speaking about stuff like that in front of children or adult kids... no need.. ugh she's awful...

Reactions: 11
I feel so upset for luke sitting there listening .. absorbing... its awful... my child's sperm doner was a wanker ...then disappeared from the child's life... I have never once ever spoke in front of him like that..never said a bad word about him in front of him... because as a fycking mother you protect your kids from that.... sorry for cursing but I feel so strongly about mothers or fathers speaking about stuff like that in front of children or adult kids... no need.. ugh she's awful...
Yep not in that situation but I was as a kid and my god I was destroyed by the toxic atmosphere and they were together!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.